N-Europe

nostalgia

Kirkatronics

I have practically everything horded in my loft. From Bucky O'Hare, to Jurassic Park toys, Ghostbusters, He-man, Thundercats. The lot. You name it I've kept it.

Think we've still got a box of bloody pogs up there!

On a side note, nostalgia is one of the greatest feelings ever.

I have practically everything horded in my loft. From Bucky O'Hare, to Jurassic Park toys, Ghostbusters, He-man, Thundercats. The lot. You name it I've kept it.

Think we've still got a box of bloody pogs up there!

On a side note, nostalgia is one of the greatest feelings ever.

i remember being so excited when i got hitmonchan and lee.

i traded it for 22p and 2 crappy cards.

:D

i never did know how to play tho.

got a bunch of pokemon cards in my room on top of my shelves. Got pogs, and lots of gifts people have given me from their travels just to show me how little I ever do!

I have a piece of string that I wore around my wrist for over a year tied to my buddah. A sign that I drew for my bedroom door when I was younger... Erm... Pretty much anything I own is solely for nostalgia's sake, admittedly mainly from the last 5 years though.

Saddens.

well, ive all my old teddies still in my room, plus my china set and my farmyard toys...

and on another note, i keep absolutely everything that greg got me, old birthdya cards, cinema tickets, boxes of chocolates... emails! got emails from over 2 years ago when we used to send them back and forth.. makes me go "ahh" when i read them

.. except the VERY old ones in which he talks about his then girlfriend

gah

im a romantic gal :D

I'm very nostalgic towards old games. Nintendo are amazing at evoking nostalgia! Especially in the Zelda series! I'm nostalgic towards Sonic the Hedgehog, he was my childhood hero, and, of course, playing Ocarina of Time for the first time.

My N64 years were my golden age of gaming. However, nearer the end of the console's life, I lost touch with gaming for a few months (perhaps 6 odd?). I decided to trade in about 25 of my 30 odd games. This is probably the worst mistake of my life... I think I only got about 180£ for it all too. I'm getting a bit upset just thinking about it :(

Non video game wise... I miss going to school (although I wouldn't want to go back...), I miss old friends i've lost touch with. I miss football stickers! That was weird, collecting pictures of grown men...

I had a pretty good pokemon card deck, I was one of the few people on my street who knew how to play the game (and I'm probably the only one who still does). Probably the only reason I stopped collecting the cards was that there wasn't anyone to "battle".

I still have lots of stuff from my childhood. Most of it doesn't work anymore though.

I've always wanted to find my old Premier League sticker albums (95, 96, 97, 98) and look through them, but they're up in the loft. And can I be arsed to look for them? No. :(

I was the best trader in the playground! My brother use to buy loads then I'd bug people all day until they caved. I was the David Dickinson of stickers.

pokemon cards?

Oh how I remember those certainly were the good ol days. Never forget the days of coming home to watch pokemon after mummies alive and then the dire program megababies:)

but the earlier days were even better. satam my old sig i give you(still haven't found a better avator)