NEurope
Falcon_BlizZACK

Whats are your favourites tunes from Wii games so far?

I don't seem to be able to get over some of the tunes from TP, I listen to them on daily basis now, favourite tracks:

- Gerudo Mesa

- Armorgohma

- Morpheel (2nd round)

- Zant's Battle

- Twilight Palace (outside)

- Ook, the Monkey boss

The tunes feel so epic and inspiring, love 'em. What are yours?

(To listen to TP tracks go here: http://www.thehylia.com/soundtrack-tp.php)

I like the Wii Shop Channel theme and a lot of the tracks in Twilight Princess but after that there isn't much to like about the music in the other games I own, although Red Steel did have its moments.

There are some good tunes in the Rabbids- Bunnies Just Wanna Have Fun springs to mind. I can't think of any Zelda music right now, or RedSteel... but I will say that my ExciteTruck has some good music in it. :wink:

There are so many in TP. In addition to the ones already mentioned: Hyrule Field, Ordon Ranch, Hidden Village, Midna's Theme and especially the End Titles (the final section of which is among the most lyrical music in any Nintendo game).

I quite like the Levitated Ruin music from Sonic, and Evil Foundry is pretty good once you get over the cringe-making voice samples (something to do with rocking the place, i believe..).

Oh and Super Paper Mario has a great soundtrack. Floro Caverns in particular is annoyingly catchy:

All the Zelda Music (well most of it anyway)

And Dragon Blade's theme song.

I've herd MP3 has some great music but even though its been out in Canada for a few months now I'm still yet to play it.

Mario Striker's, 'Sudden Death' mode theme. Rock on!

That's a great tune! :D It gets me all pumped up for the sudden death action. :heh:

Which i think i had quite a few sudden deaths against you!? :)

I also love the Twilight Princess tune in Lake Hylia of the guy who operates the cannon. :D

I really like the theme from TP when you've just defeated a boss and are about to enter the portal out of the boss room. That tune just has so many fantastic memories associated with it that I become completely nostalgic every time I hear it.

I really like the theme from TP when you've just defeated a boss and are about to enter the portal out of the boss room. That tune just has so many fantastic memories associated with it that I become completely nostalgic every time I hear it.

That was the best tune in the game for me! :smile:

That was the best tune in the game for me! :smile:

Cool! I felt it had so much emotion. I'm very sure that Midna's theme and the ending scene tune had some of the elements from that tune.

*Sigh*

Why did Midna have to leave and destroy the mirror? She was one of the most interesting and (in my opinion) best secondary (if you can even call her that) characters in the whole Legend of Zelda series, and I really started to like her. So did Link. :(

it's only natural modern gaming music should suck because music in general does suck now...

Anything that sounds remotely cheesy is thrown out the window.

I'm a big fan of music in the n64 time but there really isn't anything great to speak of on the wii..

I'm a big fan of music in the n64 time but there really isn't anything great to speak of on the wii..

I agree - it's all background, atmospheric music now rather than hummable tunes. That's why I'm so looking forward to the wealth of music options in Brawl.

The only really memorable tune on the Wii so far for me is the Tomorrow Hill song from Wario Ware. Here's a cool YouTube vid of the song for any Azumanga Daioh fans.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPSaOdYbOn0 :)

Well I can only mention the Zelda game, cause that's the only game I have from which I remember music (plus titles like Wii Play and Wii Sports aren't really known for their music =P ).

Some I love are Midna's theme, Hidden Village, Hyrule Field at night, Kakariko Village, the End Title music (both parts), the Zora Queen's theme... this game has a lot of lovely music and it makes me want to play it again. =D

My favourite music is still all the stuff from the weather channel. The Globe theme music in particular is just lovely. So nice and relaxing. I sometimes just leave it on to chill out.

Ahhh, forgot Hyrule Field at night! hen I first reached that section, I paused and played that high!...Now imagine if the Wii had an optical input for Dolby Digital, imagine how that tune would sound! :(...Also, listen to Majora's Mask Ikana Valley theme as well as Lon Lon Ranch and you will otice its the same Malon-like voice.

Ahhh, forgot Hyrule Field at night! hen I first reached that section, I paused and played that high!...Now imagine if the Wii had an optical input for Dolby Digital, imagine how that tune would sound! :(...Also, listen to Majora's Mask Ikana Valley theme as well as Lon Lon Ranch and you will otice its the same Malon-like voice.

Oh, yeah, that one's great, too.

Mario Striker's, 'Sudden Death' mode theme. Rock on!

Ah yes I love that! Also the one from the website they had...oh! The match result page. Love that music!

- Twilight Palace (outside)

All of the Twilight music is great. Some of it is so haunting and otherworldly, it sends chills up and down my spine. In a good way.

The music in Chryyo (think thats the spelling) in Metroid prime 3 is incredible; loved it.

Also, the Gerudo valley music in twilight Princess was great. Probably the only music i really liked in it really :( Excitetruck (well the Canada and Scotland levels mainly) had catchy music. Never got round to using an SD card to play my own music though :(

Metroid Prime 3 has some awesome music.

The title screen music brought some goosebumps out of me, but everything else is pretty average so far imo.

All of the Twilight music is great. Some of it is so haunting and otherworldly, it sends chills up and down my spine. In a good way.

Yeah...haunting is the word, but also somewhat sad especially when you see what Zant has done to the Twili all disfigured and stuff...That was probably some of Zelda's darkest moments if you understood the story.

I love all the Wii channel music, especially the tunes on the Weather Channel. I stick that on when i need to relax! Lots of TP stuff has stuck with me, like the Ordon Village music and some of the Hyrule Field music. Pangya golf also has some catchy tunes as does MySims.

Anything on Warioware: Smooth Moves. The tunes are short but catchy. I especially love the tune that you have to dance to. Puts a smile on my face.

Can't wait to hear the Metroid 3 music, reading lots of positive comments on it. Nov 8th can't come soon enough.