N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 2 - New Recruits Needed!

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've still got a shot a promotion, but it's going to take a Christmas miracle for Threezok to loose at home to Snikbah. Not any of that old 34th Street crap either, I'm talking virgin men giving birth to holy fire breathing lizards here.

Yeh tbh when I saw the match even though I was happy to win it seemed a pretty drab match for such an epic encounter not like the last action packed one!

Ugh, don't remind me. 3-0 going into the second half, how did that turn against me? Remind me to give you a friendly in the seasonal break. :smile:

I've still got a shot a promotion, but it's going to take a Christmas miracle for Threezok to loose at home to Snikbah. Not any of that old 34th Street crap either, I'm talking virgin men giving birth to holy fire breathing lizards here.

Don't be so pessimistic :P

I thought the same thing about Gooners winning against me, they managed. >_<

Hmmm. One of my best players out for the count, but everything else is holding up better then usual. Lets see if I can't go out on a high.

damnit I'm out of contention for promotion :(

4 points behind with one game left :(

if only I hadn't ignored the game for a couple of weeks and left my team with no subs :)

Still got it all to play for. You've got a good chance of taking fourth away from me if you can beat Hadens. As predicted, we both have opportunities to cause some pretty major upsets.

Ah shit I forgot to set tatics! I wanted to go all out offense godamnit could have closed that goal difference gap up well I guess its good anyway. Oh wow this is tense now glad to see a red card for cubes striker not so glad to see injury for gaggle.

Threezok you nearly helped me out uber time! Hmm well all out uber megaton attack for me then need all my players to inflict some massive damage to try and gain the title!

Oh dear god... both my strikers are supended for next game beats time! lol cmon reserve strikers you can do it!

Oh shit, I want to cheer on Gaggle, but if I do they might take my promotion spot.

Go Cube Go! :p

No damn you go draw go! You came so close to getting the draw for me!!!! I think you will still go up though you cant throw your last game away your at home as well against one of the not so good sides of the season. Although having said that a result I had against this same not so good side earlier in season may cost me the title so who knows!