N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 2 - New Recruits Needed!

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still top of Lower League ^_^

Not for much longer bitch! muhahahahahahahaah

No I jest I acutally think it will go Cube you then me for the league but who knows I have to get at least a draw against you and then pray you hold cube to a draw. Why cant you two slip up and lose some points! That 0-0 against Snikbah just like Englands against Andorra has cost me big time it seems.

But it looks like us three are basically gaurenteed to go up now but well done to Sixty Fourthers and FC Creamola who have had very good seasons and could shape the winner of this one. Theres a bribe implied in that btw ;)

Oh and the top league is heating up as well!

Two away losses for me against Moria and Dyson have meant that I've languished in third place.

Plan:

1) Defeat Moria

2) Hope they drop points elsewhere.

Your league is looking exciting do moria and dyson have a game left? You better pray for a draw lol.

Both leagues have been closer this year classic stuff. How many people have dropped out btw? Is it about four maybe you should ask them if they still want in otherwise the lower league will be a joke next season.

Not for much longer bitch! muhahahahahahahaah

No I jest I acutally think it will go Cube you then me for the league but who knows I have to get at least a draw against you and then pray you hold cube to a draw. Why cant you two slip up and lose some points! That 0-0 against Snikbah just like Englands against Andorra has cost me big time it seems.

But it looks like us three are basically gaurenteed to go up now but well done to Sixty Fourthers and FC Creamola who have had very good seasons and could shape the winner of this one. Theres a bribe implied in that btw ;)

Oh and the top league is heating up as well!

I honestly think you will win the next match MY form has dropped quite a bit :(

Another thing, why are the buttons that let me put a bid for a player, and the transfer from youth team button greyed out for me?

EDIT: Apparently, firefox wouldn't show the tooltip that tells you. I have too many players :(

EDIT2: I worked it out, if The Sixty-Fourthers win all of the rest of their games, I only need 1 point to stay in top 3 I think, 2 points for Cubed and Haden :D Booya.

Another thing, why are the buttons that let me put a bid for a player, and the transfer from youth team button greyed out for me?

EDIT: Apparently, firefox wouldn't show the tooltip that tells you. I have too many players :(

EDIT2: I worked it out, if The Sixty-Fourthers win all of the rest of their games, I only need 1 point to stay in top 3 I think, 2 points for Cubed and Haden :D Booya.

Looking at the games us three have left I think its pretty much gaurenteed we are the triforce of promoted power.

Not a problem. In the bag. Easy to do. :heh:

I'm going to make you eat your words. If I bag a win tomorrow I should have secured victory in the league. Easy match against Dyson afterwards. :heh:

What sicko has spread rumours in press about me? Twozzok Cube or dear god if its you Moria thats just bad even by your standards. Oh or is it a team below me? Anyway my team is in uber form even with that so FISSION MAILED!

Why would I do that to you? Waste of money. I told you last night what I spend all my money doing. :heh:

I'm going to make you eat your words. If I bag a win tomorrow I should have secured victory in the league. Easy match against Dyson afterwards. :heh:

Why would I do that to you? Waste of money. I told you last night what I spend all my money doing. :heh:

14143118.jpg

Ohhhhh yeh.

Why would I need to spread those nasty rumours? I'm mostly confident, though my Goalie is gonna be retiring soon :(

10102420A~Peter-Falk-Columbo-Posters.jpg

Yes yes yes! :D

Back on top, thanks Oddy! Though it does make the end to this season a definate three horse race..and with a game between me and Moria, anything can happen. Although, here's my prediction.

I win: I win the championship

Moria wins: Moria wins the championship

Draw: Oddy comes from nowhere and steals it :(

Edit: Whoa, only three games left! Bloody hell :o