N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 2 - New Recruits Needed!

Mr_Odwin

Hmm my strikers arent performing amazingly but well getting the results. Top of the league yay! Cant say im unhappy you lost Cube ;) btw no draws in both leagues! Also the top league is screwed up lol with the people at the top running away from the lower 4.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love you for that win.

edit: Close match, Snikbah.

u sicko! lol

Tough few matches coming up for me I dont want the same patten of getting good results then having a really bad mid season then a great end to the season like I did last time lol.

Bit dissapointed I didnt get a draw but ah well nevermind.

I'm pretty gutted to be honest. :(

Awww wait I remember your gloating and mafia tatics odwin! If I get promoted I will be terrified if your not in a good mood it will be beats time. You seem to have an awesome defence but not so good attack atm? Why am I giving you tips your like the xpert god lol.

Awww wait I remember your gloating and mafia tatics odwin! If I get promoted I will be terrified if your not in a good mood it will be beats time. You seem to have an awesome defence but not so good attack atm? Why am I giving you tips your like the xpert god lol.

My old man up front has bad form and my young guy full of promise has been injured so I'm left in tatters. Defence is my saving grace at the moment.

My old man up front has bad form and my young guy full of promise has been injured so I'm left in tatters. Defence is my saving grace at the moment.

My star striker has gone down the shitter in the last 2 games, his form is right down low but I don't want to take him off just incase he works his magic once more.