N-Europe

Amsterdam

Daniel

Me and my mates are planning a trip there in the summer, i was just wondered if anyone else has been and if they can recommend any good areas or places to stay. any tips of getting there (driving, crossing at dover/calais)

thanks a lot :)

Dan

nah we want the drive, origional idea was a road trip so thats a main bit of it, thinking of two days there since driving from leeds, have a stop over in calais there and back, then about a week in amsterdam. have no idea what a reasonable price is to pay though for a hostel/b and b/hotel or which would be the best option really

NYC Diesel?

diesel.jpg

Thats NYC Diesel, quite a popular strain to smoke in the old dam, its come 2nd place a few years in a row in high times cup for best satvia strain.

I also wanna do a road trip to the dam, i know a plane is cheaper and easier, but a road trip with a few mates would be fun. You could smoke some dull english weed on the way, then stock up ur car for a fun drive home :D

I was there with too mates in April. It was bloody awesome. We stayed in some Youth Hostel, no curfue, you get a bed and a large metal bin to but your stuff in. The best place we went was called the Coin Bar (I think). But the city itself is actually pretty small, so on your first day take a stroll round and get your bearings. I might post some pictures later if I can be bothered to find them.