NEurope
chairdriver

Any interest? (Harry Potter Forum Game)

I'm running a mafia game on another forum, http://www.hcrealms.com (which ReZourceman has probably talked about before). The game has a Harry Potter theme, so you will play as characters from the book, and have to work to take down Voldemort (or kill everyone else, if you turn out to be Voldemort).

The game should be really good, and its better if there are more players, thats why I'm scouting here. Any interest?

If you are interested in playing, you will have to register with the forum (don't worry you don't actually ever have to visit the areas where heroclix is discussed, I rarely do), and go sign-up on this thread. (Or, go to hcrealms.com, go halfway down the page, click on "Another Realm", then click on "The Arcade" near the top, and find the thread from there.)

(BTW my name on hcrealms is Amora's_best_friend)

Remember: the game takes quite a bit of commitment, (as the players of the current game on this forum will know) and you'll have to check your PMs and the game thread every day over on hcrealms. Don't bother signing up if you aren't going to play with commitment, it will ruin the game for everyone.

The game is awesome fun though when you get into it.

I'm running a game on this forum at the moment aswell, which has almost finished, and will probably run a sequel if there is enough interest.

: peace:

I'm running a mafia game on another forum, http://www.hcrealms.com (which ReZourceman has probably talked about before). The game has a Harry Potter theme, so you will play as characters from the book, and have to work to take down Voldemort (or kill everyone else, if you turn out to be Voldemort).

The game should be really good, and its better if there are more players, thats why I'm scouting here. Any interest?

If you are interested in playing, you will have to register with the forum (don't worry you don't actually ever have to visit the areas where heroclix is discussed, I rarely do), and go sign-up on this thread. (Or, go to hcrealms.com, go halfway down the page, click on "Another Realm", then click on "The Arcade" near the top, and find the thread from there.)

(BTW my name on hcrealms is Amora's_best_friend)

Remember: the game takes quite a bit of commitment, (as the players of the current game on this forum will know) and you'll have to check your PMs and the game thread every day over on hcrealms. Don't bother signing up if you aren't going to play with commitment, it will ruin the game for everyone.

The game is awesome fun though when you get into it.

I'm running a game on this forum at the moment aswell, which has almost finished, and will probably run a sequel if there is enough interest.

: peace:

Ooo sounds fun too. I'll sign seeing as i'm dead.

Changed the topic title a bit so its clearer (for both our benefits, someone may think 'Any Interest?' is referring to banking or something :p)

if the game will play out on these boards, then i'm in.

Lol, did you read the first post? ;)

And youll probably make new friends if you do, do this, because I see HCRealms as an older and Americanna version of the NE Community.

And less arguing.

I'm not going to some Hero Crapz forum to play a Harry Potter forum game. Quit advertising.

I'm not going to some Hero Crapz forum to play a Harry Potter forum game. Quit advertising.

Sheesh, its not advertising for the site, its advertising for the game.

What on earth would he possibly have to gain from advertising the site???!!!!

Chairdriver can't you bring it to here like you are doing for the mafia one?

I believe its because he needs;

A) More people

B) Hes been telling people hes gonna do it there for a short while.

This isn't a discussion. What's the point of posting here if you aren't going to join the game or post anything worth reading.

What date will the game start?

This isn't a discussion. What's the point of posting here if you aren't going to join the game or post anything worth reading.

What date will the game start?

The game will probably start this week, dunno precisely.

Thanks for everyone who has been supportive.

And, Fields, just because this is the internet it doesn't mean you get a free license to be rude. If you don't want to play, thats fine. Don't sour everyone else's fun though.

And, Fields, just because this is the internet it doesn't mean you get a free license to be rude. If you don't want to play, thats fine. Don't sour everyone else's fun though.

You asked me if I was interested, so I responded by saying that I am not because it does, in fact, sound shit. No problem with that is there?

You asked me if I was interested, so I responded by saying that I am not because it does, in fact, sound shit. No problem with that is there?

Why don't you just grow up? It was you who was moaning about there being too many young people on the forum. But what does age matter when there are people like you that are one of the most immature on the forum.

I really can't be bothered having an arguement about it (this forum already has far too many arguements).

Anyhooo, the mafia game I was running on this site has now finished, and if there is enough interest, I would like to run a sequel.

Who is interested?