NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dieter

Audio Fusion

Yeah I've waited a while to make this thread, but a few people have spurred me on to do it so here you go!:

For those of you that remember, I used to have an internet radio show called Audio Fubar. I stopped a few months ago and never really picked it back up until Cubechris asked me to make one for hm-fusion.co.uk. I said sure why not, and here we are a few weeks later, the first of hopefully many Audio Fusions!

AudioFusion is a podcast about game news, a bit of anime and a bit on the site forums and members. I've gotten some pretty positive feedback up till now, please give it a try and post your honest opinion! :)

You can get it here (also on the main page).

Thanks!

What a pile of shit diets, i really expected more from you.

this a joke, i love it really

You can also get it by searching "HM-Fusion" on iTunes Podcast search. Woosel Radio comes up there too.

[/plug]

I enjoyed it, and I'll listen to the following episodes when they come out. Consider yourselves one fan up, guys.

Loved it Deets! Can't wait till next week! :)

iBoob XD Do a Mai HiME review. You know you want to!!

CubeChris will steal your intellectual property, housing and any fresh condiments to hand.

not only is this a good podcast, it will be the best as i am starring as a special guest next week*

you catch more world exclusive stuff at hm-fusion.co.uk

*subject to availability

Thanks for the positive feedback guys, I really appreciate it. And we'll see booker ;)

Sign in to follow this