N-Europe

Super/Street Fighter IV

Dante

From my point of view I was always better at SF2 in the arcade than on consoles, so thats why I made comments about it myself further up...

As for the practising yes your right and that's what puts me off further. Killzone 2 out around the same time, Resident Evil 5 and GTA Chinatown Wars within the next month or so, just don't think I have the time to invest in yet another fighter.

Come on Flameboy, you know me and you need to go toe to toe on this.:p

So the pre-orders should be shipping next week? Oh god I can't wait, probably more excited for this than Killzone.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got Virtua Fighter 5 to tide me over till this comes out. Annoying thing is, VF5 is ROCK HARD! And it doesnt have the online mode that the XBOX version has. I sorta knew this, but was silently hoping that sega had erased this oversight with an update. Looks like this is not so and will never be. Irritating. SO I cant wait till this arrives in what..9 days? Gonna be kicking butts all over when I get this online.

Not sure what the special edition has. I'm presuming it will be alternate costumes, stage locations and i think i read something about new modes too. Everything else (characters, colors, personal actions, titles, icons) can be unlocked in the game.

Special Edition comes with a Blu Ray or HD movie of the new street fighter anime thingy and 2 collectable figures. Thats it. No different content, no nothin'.

Special Edition comes with a Blu Ray or HD movie of the new street fighter anime thingy and 2 collectable figures. Thats it. No different content, no nothin'.
HD movie? On what format?

The box and figures look pretty nice though, like you can put them up as a diorama and take the game out and put it on your shelf on its own.

Huh?

Collectors Edition has ;

Game

1 figure (yeah?)

Blu Ray/Movie

Soundtrack

Mini Strategy Guide

AFAIRead.

Street Fighter IV Collectors Edition Contains:

• Ryu and Crimson Viper Figurines
  • Bonus disc with feature length HD movie
  • Strategy guide
  • Downloadable characters
  • CD soundtrack

339033ps.gif

ps_streetfighter_ce_x360.jpg

Its only DVD for Europe.

Where did you read that?

If that's true I'll be pissed.

I canceled my pre-order for the Collector's Edition (Xbox 360) because I wanted the anime in Blu-Ray, so I convinced a friend of mine to buy the Collector's Edition for the PS3 (I'll buy the Collector's Edition, sell him the game and keep the bonus stuff) and I'll just pick up the regular edition.