NEurope
Coolness Bears

Did you have a cuddly toy when you were younger?

1591668349_4ede6e9701_o.jpg

Ok, here is me teddy!! He just turned 20, I don't know his exact D.O.B., all I know is he is slightly older than me! He looks pretty pissed off but I think thats because his face is a bit squashed!!

Awesome! He looks angry!

Awesome! He looks angry!

I didn't realize quite how angry he looked until I took this photo. Its also dawned on me, I think I pull the same face when I march around London dodging tourists. :heh:

And IKEA snake :D

i had one of those! they were proper long lol

ikea-snake.jpg

I didn't realize quite how angry he looked until I took this photo. Its also dawned on me, I think I pull the same face when I march around London dodging tourists. :heh:

Everyone does that.

I used to have a burnese mountain dog teddy, it was bought when we went to Switzerland and because I used to have a burnese mountain dog as a pet.

Its name was bombur (named after my dog) and I kept it by my side especially when my dog died :( I still have it up in the loft, and my other burnese mountain dog stuff (little china figures etc) are in my bedside cabinet :)

A big Sonic and Tails, and when I was really little, a Superted and two Turtles (Leo and Don).

i had tendermoments :D a pink teddy bear that i had since i was born :( she still sits on my bed!

there was fudge the dog, yogi the big bear! panda the panda( how original!)

today i have tj the bear (greg got me that one :P), booboo the bear (also greg) and pepsi! the border collie dog bear (also from greg :P)

i still have all of them i think, except for the panda!

EDIT: i also have a squirtle, 2 charmanders and a meowth!

Lucky buttons, only pokemon cuddly toys I have are gengar and poliwrath still in their boxes.

Omg...if you have a pic of the blastoise, supergrunch...post !...

Omg...if you have a pic of the blastoise, supergrunch...post !...

...I'm afraid it's at home, you'll have to wait until December. :heh:

It's not that big, only about a foot and a half high.

1591668349_4ede6e9701_o.jpg

Ok, here is me teddy!! He just turned 20, I don't know his exact D.O.B., all I know is he is slightly older than me! He looks pretty pissed off but I think thats because his face is a bit squashed!!

That is one of most evil things I have ever seen. Look at his expression. He kills small children when you sleep.

i had (still have...somewhere in the depths of my room~) a brown "grund" dog who goes by the name of pixie ^___^ i also was given a teddy named edward - who lives on the top of my wardrobe now... i only realised what a grumpy face he had a couple of days ago when i noticed him staring disapprovingly at me from my bed... :S

...scary....

how about this: have you taken your childhood teddies on your childhood holidays with you?? pixie has been to america with me ~ i wonder who has the most well-traveled toy on the forums?? :smile:

i had (still have...somewhere in the depths of my room~) a brown "grund" dog who goes by the name of pixie ^___^ i also was given a teddy named edward - who lives on the top of my wardrobe now... i only realised what a grumpy face he had a couple of days ago when i noticed him staring disapprovingly at me from my bed... :S

...scary....

how about this: have you taken your childhood teddies on your childhood holidays with you?? pixie has been to america with me ~ i wonder who has the most well-traveled toy on the forums?? :smile:

One of My Gorillas looks as if he is always angry! but he has a kind heart. :)

The furthest i have taken Gordon (my favourite) on holiday is to New York!

What a lucky Bear. :D

I remember having a Super Ted (i have no idea where he went) and i also have a Walrus called Ralrus, so he is RALRUS THE WALRUS!

Almost Forgot i have an Ultimate Mini Beanie Snorlax! :grin:

I had a pink bear that my odler sister gave me when I was born. Think I kept it for a while until it got so tatty it fell apart.

Yes pink!