N-Europe

Mafia Game - Game Thread

chairdriver

Somebody please help me!!

Who's down there with you? I wonder if there is a role of fireman or maybe action hero.

The PMs have been sent out correctly.

One doesn't always learn what happens during the night.

You editted your post, that's against the rules. OMFG!!!11!

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 3 is over.

Tonight, he chose the wrong house to hide in. He woke up dead, with a bullet through his brain. Some passers-by heard the gunshot, and ran into Mundi's house, to find the dead Politician.

Stuwii is dead. He was The Politician, who had to hide in a different person's house every night. If the owner was good, he'd survive, if not, he would die. He was with the town.

Just been going over the previous pages for clues... aaand that, to me, suggests that Mundi is a baddie... I was tempted to go for strider because of what moogle said, but i'm slightly suspicious of moogle's involvement in martinist's death...

Vote: Mundi

Think though: He wouldn't dump the body outside his own house though, would he? Like I said, he didn't kill Shino in this instance, but Shino investigating him twice tends to suggest that he was up to something that wasn't on.

Yeh why would i leave it outside my door for starters? Slight give away maybe.

TBH I'm in the dark about what happened myself, but based on the reason that the body was found where it was i would say ive been set up.

Just been going over the previous pages for clues... aaand that, to me, suggests that Mundi is a baddie... I was tempted to go for strider because of what moogle said, but i'm slightly suspicious of moogle's involvement in martinist's death...

Vote: Mundi

What did I do?

Changevote: Mundi

BTW Chair you put (1) vote for Mundi when there are two.

Moogle; it's all stuff i'm trying to figure out :) last night at about 4am I was making a notepad file trying to pinpoint clues throughout this thread... I didn't save it, but I remember there being two things next to your name - one was about you saying things about others in girls clothing... :S I didn't save it but i'll do it again tomorrow night and see what I can dig up!

Top of my list is someone else, and also figuring whether G1obo1a (or whatever the name is) is not playing because he is in the mafia or a townie, and whether it's worth suggesting he gets accused sooner or later.

Moogle; it's all stuff i'm trying to figure out :) last night at about 4am I was making a notepad file trying to pinpoint clues throughout this thread... I didn't save it, but I remember there being two things next to your name - one was about you saying things about others in girls clothing... :S I didn't save it but i'll do it again tomorrow night and see what I can dig up!

That was an in joke. Shino (I think) and Strider got it.

Chairdriver said that the mafia didn't know that martinist was a traitor.

Giving Mundi the benefit of the doubt worked last time...I think we should see if it will work once more. If not, then we'll execute him tomorrow. It's worth a little risk, isn't it?

And, like jayseven said, if Mundi were in the Mafia it wouldn't have helped him turn in martinist for us.

VOTE: Strider

I must say, your wording makes me suspicious! Aaah this game is eeevil... You said "if mundi were in teh mafia it wouldn't have helped him tun in martinist for us"... Your use of "us" suggests an agreement with the object in your sentance - the Mafia.. i.e. you consider yourself in the "us" and in teh mafia.. maybe a freudian slip? Hmm!

i agree, the mafia wouldn't have knowingly turned martinist in - but the mafia didn't know that he was a traitor, so for all intents and purposes, they executed a townie.

I can't find enough evidence to suspect strider more than i do mundi. Shino investigating strider twice is odd, but ultimately I can't say whether this proves strider to be one thing or another. How can I say what it means when surely Shino didn't know himself?

The evidence surrounding Stuwii's death is still something that, for now, convinces me that Mundi was involved. Last time he was suspected he gave us someone else to lynch, which was a good enough reason to suspend suspicion - but why wait this time? I'm going to vote for the individual I believe has the most evidence against them, i'm afraid.

i agree, the mafia wouldn't have knowingly turned martinist in - but the mafia didn't know that he was a traitor, so for all intents and purposes, they executed a townie.

Mundi had found out martinist's role, and so had revealed that martinist was in the mafia.

And by "for us" I simply meant "for the good of the town"

Chairdriver said that the mafia didn't know that martinist was a traitor. We've all voted out townies and mafia so far, so i don't think what your saying is really clearing you in my eyes at the moment.

Which proves my innocence, if te mafia didn´t know he was one of the them how did i?

I didn´t make a lucky guess, i investigated him and saw what he could do but because i lacked evidence to connect Martinist and the mafia together i couldn´t really do anything about it.

So when i got in trouble i decided give you Martinist to show that i am really trying to help the town

I do see what you mean, but I'm not convinced that proves your innocence, because of the specific wording that Chairdriver used in regards to Stuwii's death in Mundi's house.

I still don't see enough evidence to persecute strider, as Shino's double investigation doesn't say what happened either time he investigated, or why he did it a second time. Surely doing it twice means the first time said he wasn't in the mafia in one way or another, and we don't know the result of the second one. There are tyre marks at the scene of this crime which suggests someone left the body at strider's home. Suspicious certainly, but as I say, the earlier matter of Mundi's involvement with Stuwii's death is problematic still.