N-Europe

Mafia Game - Game Thread

chairdriver

Stressful? Really? I found it brilliant. The only worry I had is that people would take things I said out of the game!

Edit: I gotta say the main thing I lvoed was that each night I'd get a different power, and that kept it really interesting. The night I had the option to drink the mystery drink or pass it on was a real mind bender, what if it kills me?! What if it keeps me alive for an extra day? :P

I figured I was gonna die the next day anyway so I chose to drink it, if I got invulnerability then an added bonus really; but I got distracted from my drinking and someone else took it..thankfully :D

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I´m still baffled over why i was never lynched. I thought i was lucky if i could survive 1 more day after Stuwii died but hey i must be one smooth talker :Þ

And i owe the Nintendo mafia sombreros.

You´ve been hit by! You´ve been struck by! A smooth criminal! *dances out of the thread*

I got false information on Cube's alignment

That was one of your mistakes. You said you had info on me. So I tried to kill you. Luckily for me gaggle was in jail that night. You then said I was good...which made me more suspicious so I tried again and succeeded. And because you said I was good it wasn't linked to me, as it probably would have if I managed to kill you when I intended.

I'm surprised Mundi lasted so long....he did well averting attention away from him.

He was killed by Cube.

Shot thrice in the stomache IIRC.

He was looking into stuff in too much detail. Which I didn't like.