NEurope
McPhee

PC Gaming Discussion

< has wireless headset... but prefers to use wired one.

I want to be the hot chick.

I'll "get" it too, depends if it lets me play against you guys.

Well the difficulity off this game is based on how well you play, I wouldn´t mind sacrificing one of you if your playing too well :Þ

If I'm not mistaken it is possible to be on the zombie side, as one of the special zombies? I'm sure I read that somewhere.

If I'm not mistaken it is possible to be on the zombie side, as one of the special zombies? I'm sure I read that somewhere.

Thats true, if you want you can play as the "director" and jump into 'boss' zombies at will. Pretty awesome huh?

I was undecided... but i'm being swayed in that direction.

Mostly because <3 Steam. I bet you'll go retail, as always.

The heavy update is finally out for Steam... with the best 'meet the' ever made.

If you can get on Steam, grab the update and grab the video.

I know that it isn't new after being posted in VGCats but have you guys played Osu!? Its like Ouendan but for the PC, with custom music (very strictly controlled for quality) and a VERY good online component that puts Nintendo (and many others) to shame. Its really impressive and professional for something completely free.

Pretty cool, just played Sonic Boom.

It kinda sucked but still cool :Þ

Guitar Praise Puts Christian Spin on Guitar Hero

993.gif

Are you a big fan of the industry-dominating rhythm genre, but feel that Rock Band 2's mostly secular set list could use a healthy dose of Jesus? Then you may want to hold off on any major faux rock-related purchases until September 25, when Guitar Praise: Solid Rock ships for PC and Mac.

GameDaily dredged up a few details on the Digital Praise-developed game, whose equally pious brethren include Dance Praise and Solomon Says. Guitar Praise will apparently feature 52 God-approved tracks from some of the biggest acts in Christian rock, including Flyleaf, Petra, Whitecross, Skillet, Newsboys and more. Multiplayer modes were also mentioned, allowing for a second player to hop on bass guitar or partake in a very familiar-sounding "PowerDuel" -- involving power-ups that screw with the opposition's performance. No word as of yet if these instruments will be compatible with Rock Band or Guitar Hero, but don't hold your breath.

In the face of such overwhelming competition this Fall, a niche title like Guitar Praise might seem like it doesn't have a prayer. Still, don't be too surprised if this thing actually sells; more than enough parents did a spit-take when they caught their children rocking out alongside Lucifer in Guitar Hero III. We can't help but imagine the joy on little Timmy's face when he sees a guitar-shaped box under the Christmas tree, followed by the crushing disappointment once he discovers it's Guitar Praise and not Guitar Hero: World Tour or Rock Band 2. And Ralphie thought he had it bad with a pink bunny suit.

Holy shit the id pack on Steam is sooooo tempting. I should be saving money right now, but damn...

The only question is, will I really play all those games. Still, it's mighty cheap.

I'm addicted to buying shit on Steam. Just bought Season 1 of Sam and Max and Dawn of War.

Anyone play Dawn of War here? I would have got Company of heroes, but it runs like shit on my PC.

Dawn of War is the best RTS since AoE2 if you ask me, i can't wait for the sequel out in a coupe of months!

Awesome. To be fair, I was totally put off by the Warhammer theme, but it's the same team that did Company of Heroes, so I thought I'd check it out. I haven't actually played many RTS' but they seem to appeal to me, so I'm looking to play it a fuckton.

Any others you care to recommend?

I got it free when I bought CoH but didn't really get in to it. I think the dated feel put me off.