Say hello to the new mod!

Guest Jordan

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL making argumentitive children like Ant part of the Mod team would be retarded... Everytime somebody would disagree with him, the scalser would start to come out in his actions... Posts would get edited, threads wud get deleted out of spite and anybody who would disagree with his biased ways would be punished like it was cool.

Im sorry but seeing you actually come in this thread like you have a chance, made me have to shit on you

Surprised you didn't use my name as an example.

LOL making argumentitive children like Ant part of the Mod team would be retarded... Everytime somebody would disagree with him, the scalser would start to come out in his actions... Posts would get edited, threads wud get deleted out of spite and anybody who would disagree with his biased ways would be punished like it was cool.

Im sorry but seeing you actually come in this thread like you have a chance, made me have to shit on you

Ant wouldn't edit my posts, because we love each other. And we're going to get married.

LOL making argumentitive children like Ant part of the Mod team would be retarded and potentially hazardous to the harmony of this place... Everytime somebody would disagree with him the scalser would start to come out through his actions...

Posts would get edited, threads wud get deleted out of spite, Fields would become his personal assistant and anybody who would disagree with his biased ways would be punished like it was nothing. The fresh arguments it would generate would be endless

LMAO! You're right you fucking owned him.

If ant was a mod can you even begin to imagine what he'd do to the football thread? God he'd kill it.

Mods have no power anyway. I can do or say whatever I want and they can't do anything about it. They could delete the post or something. But who gives a shit? They can't ban me.

Crap job, wouldn't want it.

They CAN ban you, by either one of two ways:

Recommend you're bannage to an administrator. This isn't guarenteed to work, but admins treat the mods as their children, so they listen

The second way, you just give infraction after infraction tothe person. After 5 concurrent infractions, that person is banned.

Though it's so much more easier to wait till you're an admin and use the admin cp.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!