Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I'm going to japan :D

DiemetriX

Another gang of filthy unwashed nerds set sail for the shores of glorious nippon. Luckily for you the natives are too polite to say how much they hate you filthy roundeyed dogs.

.......... Yup, defo....... :-/

Sarcasm right?

Don't forget to get train pass sorted, else you could spend a small fortune on transport

Depends on where you are going.... If you're staying inside Tokyo then there is no point... Local travel is pretty cheap (atleast compared to London) it's just if you are travelling on bullet trains and such you will want to look into it. ;)

Prefer China myself, but have a great time.

Just wondering, what is it about China that's appealing to you? I've never really been drawn to go there so I was wondering.

The smaller Mario's were in grabber machines in Ikebukuro around the time I went there. I never managed to get one, but, I did get a Goomba plush from the same machine by mistake. lolol

Also, some parts of one of the Super Potato stores is really hard to get around if you are anywhere near my height because of the dangling controllers and low roof. ; ;

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings from japan :)

BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD ^^

Been at TGS today wich was awesome. They have MGS. No more heroes, Deca sports, Resident evil 4 mobile ediotion (looks amazing for a mobile game) and more playable here. Only went for a quick peek today. Going in for a full day tomorow. I tested Ghost Squad with the zapper and it was awesome.

I dont have more PC time now. So im gonna leave you with some random pics of japan. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=54525&l=e7321&id=897120544

Will give you guys a better update when Im not on a Jap computer.

BTW Im staying at the same hotel as the gamespot guys (havent talked to them, just seen them couple of times ). And I saw Hideo Kojima today :)

Gonna try making one of those Vlogs before I leave Japan.

n897120544_1289389_3442.jpg

I want a wii version of MGS2 and 3. Konami is making a mgs for cellphones. i think it`s a remake of the first. The game has propper PS1 gfx.

The mgs4 line was over 5hours long :( and tgs is open for 7hrs.

Assasins creed was also playable at tgs but you had to wait in line most of the day. The umbrella chronicles line was also ridicllusly large.

n897120544_1289389_3442.jpg

I want a wii version of MGS2 and 3. Konami is making a mgs for cellphones. i think it`s a remake of the first. The game has propper PS1 gfx.

The mgs4 line was over 5hours long :( and tgs is open for 7hrs.

Assasins creed was also playable at tgs but you had to wait in line most of the day. The umbrella chronicles line was also ridicllusly large.

That's the problem with trade shows...always lots of people, not enough game booths, oh well hope you get to play what you want and that the wait is worth it

By the way.... any pictures of booth babes? :)