N-Europe

What Casual Games Do Want You?

Gaijin von Snikbah

Yeah I HATE all this casual game, hardcore game bull; is it really dirty to like Brain Training or Rayman Raving Rabbids? Am I not a serious gamer because I have more fun playing Kororinpa than I did playing Crackdown?

PS Id say the DS invented it if anything

Er define a casual game.. They you mean a non gamer game like brain acedemy or games that are popular with the general public like gta?

I mean a non game like Brain Training. I do think its still a game though.

Am I not a serious gamer because I have more fun playing Kororinpa than I did playing Crackdown?

I was just trying to be funny. Ill admit I could have been funnier.

How is Pilotwings a casual game?
Yeah I know, (Cube you crazy amigo. :heh: ) I'd love to see a casual gamer rock the helicopter missions and expert mode. :laughing:

Any creation software would be fine with me - Stage Debut anyone? Yeah music makers.
Hell yeah! I really wonder what's up with Wii Music, been ages since any new info. :hmm:

I agree with RedShell. I don't care how busy Miyamoto says he is, he legged it onto last year's E3 show floor with a Wiimote in hand, in a suit and conducting an orchestra. He is not shelving that game, why can't he get another team on it? He only oversees things nowadays.

I was just trying to be funny. Ill admit I could have been funnier.

I wasnt on about this thread mate, the thread is great; I knew you were joking, I was just saying 'gernerally', people who say some games are for casuals and some are for serious gamers, and that bothers me.

Wii Potty Training - Train your kid in minutes a day

This comes with the Wii Potty™ sit your child on and let them go, with daily records of how close to the rim they are, and excrement tester, to see if your digestive system and liver are doing their jobs properly.

Wii Potty Training - Train your kid in minutes a day

This comes with the Wii Pottyâ„¢ sit your child on and let them go, with daily records of how close to the rim they are, and excrement tester, to see if your digestive system and liver are doing their jobs properly.

We've had Stock Market Training from Konami, that's not beyond the realms of possibility.