N-Europe

Paramount Drops Blu-Ray

Maiky-NiSuTe

i own a 360 and it was only 150,- to buy a HD DVD player for it. on the other hand buying a PS3 (a console equal to the 360) costs me 600,-.... 150 < 600....

ps hardly any one sees the diferance between the too

Well done, 150 IS smaller than 600.

But how much was your xbox? You can't buy the addon without a 360, you ahve toa dd the 2 up.

So guys, when will we get a HD DVD player for the Wii? I heard the Wii doesn't play DVDs, this is because they are saving it for HD DVD right?

You're a funny guy.

Personally I wonder about the number of people here with views against Blueray, if some just have something against Sony/Own a 360 or actually have compared them and chose to support HD-DVD.

Best idea thought is just to wait it out. One of them is going to win no matter what you do, may aswell wait till that happens.

well yea and no. i already had a 360 before the ad on came out so i bought it not for the HD DVD player only it just happens to be i already have it so than in that case it is 150 < 600 ^.- you get my drift don't you

Well in one sense you're right. But then you could say that while 600>150 you will also get a games console included in that price. If you want to be fair you have to add the two up.

Personally we are all better off waiting for the war to end before we spend.

Releasing an add on DVD player for the Wii would be utterly pointless. How may people honestly dont have a DVD player nowadays. Even my grandparents have one ffs.

But anyway I didnt care who won until Michael Bay said he wont release his films on HD-DVD, because of that I am now rooting for HD-DVD if it means i'm never subjected to another of his "films" again.

Releasing an add on DVD player for the Wii would be utterly pointless. How may people honestly dont have a DVD player nowadays. Even my grandparents have one ffs.

But anyway I didnt care who won until Michael Bay said he wont release his films on HD-DVD, because of that I am now rooting for HD-DVD if it means i'm never subjected to another of his "films" again.

Haha, i think that's the best reason to go for HD DVD i've ever heard... hell it might even make Bluray supports jump ship just to see that become a reality

I do not even want a DVD Wii!! why would i want one? i have 2 normal dvd players (you get them almost for free these days) i have a 360 incl dvd player and a pc with dvd and a laptop with DVD. so why would i want a Wii with DVD? may i remind you that your Wii lazer's life will be shortened by a whole lot if it gets DVD play ability!