N-Europe

That time of the month...

Charlie

As long as you dont get this kind of hair:

689918.jpg

or

attachment.php?attachmentid=118208&stc=1&d=1134723143

I love. / That's taking it too far.

My hair is a cross between emo and like grungey.

I haver the side swept thing, but with more life in it. (Because I have untameable hair), and the back bits all wild, but not as formally as that guy.

It's too formulated.

I get my hair cut short every 6-7 weeks. Then it gets long and i get it cut again, and again, and again.

I would like someone to show me what stuff to use and how to make it look funky, but the place where i get my haircut isn't the kinda place you ask that stuff.

i get my hair cut.... when i can afford it >_< haha.

i used to go to the kind of place where you could ask that kind of stuff, but i realized they really didnt understand "not too much off i'm trying to grow it" ~ i kept coming out with a crew-cut O__O (or thereabouts~ )

there's gotta be someone out there who can pull off that shark-fin-on-your-head style.... i used to work with a guy who could VERY nearly do it (not well enough for us not to take the mick though ^^ bless'im)

go for it!!! *thumbs up!* if all else fails : go bald and DRAW hair on O_o its all about the magic markers..

I love. / That's taking it too far.

My hair is a cross between emo and like grungey.

I haver the side swept thing, but with more life in it. (Because I have untameable hair), and the back bits all wild, but not as formally as that guy.

It's too formulated.

lol that guy must have a poor sense of depth, the back of my hairs too thick for the sticky up at the back thing =(

I bought some hair clippers from Argos for like £15 a couple of years ago. Stick on a Level 8 clip thing and ta-da! A free haircut.

Then get the wife to sweep up the hair from the kitchen floor while you jump in the shower.

Ive been doing this for years now, except i dont use a guard at all, meaning that much less i have to cut my hair. This way when i turn bald it wont be a shock