NEurope
Retro_Link

The first country has been taken!!

Granted, the Wii isn't getting AC, GTAIV nor COD4 (yet), but Rock Band and Skate are both heading towards the little white box of joy and joyness and wonder. :yay:

Didn't know about skate, and isn't Rock Band Wii going to be coming out later than the other two? I'm talking about in terms of the remainder of this year.

Heh... Seems I was wrong about SKATE, and you are right about Rock Band :) My apologies!

Dudes, what about Japan :heh:[/smartass]

That was easy ground, the 360 had no lead whatsoever there really did it?

That was easy ground, the 360 had no lead whatsoever there really did it?
Yeah the Wii probably overtook the 360 in its first week in Japan!

I came in from work and looked at all the messages that Redshell deleted and im shocked. I swear with the amount of fanboy arguments flying around these boards lately its like im on Gamefaqs or something.

I came in from work and looked at all the messages that Redshell deleted and im shocked. I swear with the amount of fanboy arguments flying around these boards lately its like im on Gamefaqs or something.

Until you realise they were joking around. It was just spam at the end of the day.

Until you realise they were joking around. It was just spam at the end of the day.

This time maybe but recently its been all over the boards, hell it even spread into the General Board.

This time maybe but recently its been all over the boards, hell it even spread into the General Board.

Aye, I'l take your word for it as this is the only thing I've witnessed.

Look at Nintendo's soldiers...garbed in red, with 'N' symbols on their foreheads...(Why the Nintendo fanboyism?..."The first country has been taken"...?) The core 360 is now the same price as the Wii, I'm sure 360 sales will ascend as the long winter nights start to kick in and as 3rd parties continue to place their gems on the 360 and dump the remakes and side projects on the Wii.

Look at Nintendo's soldiers...garbed in red, with 'N' symbols on their foreheads...(Why the Nintendo fanboyism?..."The first country has been taken"...?) The core 360 is now the same price as the Wii, I'm sure 360 sales will ascend as the long winter nights start to kick in and as 3rd parties continue to place their gems on the 360 and dump the remakes and side projects on the Wii.
Don't take it so seriously!

The titles just partly a joke relating to the console 'war' we have with each generation, and just to celebrate what the Wii and Nintendo are achieving!

Nintendo has been down (and looked down on by many) for the last two generations, I don't think there's anything at all wrong with enjoying the success!

Thing is, though i did say it in the 360 thread (that it may ahve competition at £180). The £180 price tag is only for the core, core's shit, though casuals don't really realise that it still makes a difference. But you enver know, at £180+a memory card+Halo3 it could be a seller, most likely with bundles in store.

Still, it's the flimmin CORE.

I'm finding the Wii a bit shallow at the moment. All the third party games seem to be ports, that don't really push the system forward at all.

WHat are you on about? This a Nintendo board, we're Nintendo fans who come here to talk about the Wii. I've been around since the days of Game & Watch. I've seen Nintendo go from ruling the roost to limping in thrid with the 'Cube. I'm over the moon Nintendo are back on top and I'm not ashamed to say it.

I also like the 360 though, it's a great system. But as for the PS3 I hope it fails miserably and does a Gamecube!

Thing is, though i did say it in the 360 thread (that it may ahve competition at £180). The £180 price tag is only for the core, core's shit, though casuals don't really realise that it still makes a difference. But you enver know, at £180+a memory card+Halo3 it could be a seller, most likely with bundles in store.

Still, it's the flimmin CORE.

Granted its just the core...But some people appreciate getting value for money and the core is most def worth the price - and its not as if you can't play games on the core system, and you can always ebay the little extras.

Zechs and Retro Link - same applies with me - I was just having a laugh.

Right now, the core seems the better purchase...and I don't mean this in a trollish way, but its sort of hard to recommend Wii games to people.

Wii is better purchased later on in the year. FACT. Zelda and Resi 4 are the best game, and they're ports! Although I'd never recommend a Core 360.

Granted its just the core...But some people appreciate getting value for money and the core is most def worth the price - and its not as if you can't play games on the core system, and you can always ebay the little extras.

Zechs and Retro Link - same applies with me - I was just having a laugh.

Right now, the core seems the better purchase...and I don't mean this in a trollish way, but its sort of hard to recommend Wii games to people.

Yikes!

Actually atm - waiting for a bit would be the best option.

Unless one really wants to play Zelda or Resi4:wii - then they should wait till games that they might like come out (which basically means IF a player isn't a fan of Nintendo-magic they should wait to see if N does the same old Gamecube mistake - completely forgets about Third Party Devs! Because if they do like the N-magic - they they prolly already have the Wii becaue of Zelda)

And the Core never was a good option and it certainly isn't now. It's either Premium or nothing with the 360. And keeping in mind the hardware issues + the fact that they need to do another promotion even with the current price drop - I'd suggest holding off the 360 at least till X-mas!

Once the Premium 360 drops to 300 Euro (or 360+a free game for 350 Euro) and it gets fixed - THEN there will really be no competition unless one REALLY wants to play Nintendo games.

The 360 has an amazing games line-up while the Wii has an amazing Nintendo-game line-up! And it really doesn't matter how we try to spin it - Nintendo games (although being very good) just don't suit everyone - while the VERY NICE selection of the 360 games just might!

Just not at THAT price and with the hardware issues!

Wii is better purchased later on in the year. FACT. Zelda and Resi 4 are the best game' date=' and they're ports! Although I'd never recommend a Core 360.[/quote']

To be fair, it's not the core anymore

£179.99

Wireless controller

5 Free Arcade Games

256mb Memory card.

I reckon they've done it on purpose to combat the Wii, well, i'd say it's obvious that's what they've done it like that for.