NEurope
welsh_gamer

Your final supper.

I'd ask for a working gun with live ammo to eat, but then use the gun to break out.

Na, not really. I'd go for an all you can eat Chinese buffet along with an all you can drink beer. I'd eat myself to death before i'd get anywhere near the chair

I'd ask for a working gun with live ammo to eat, but then use the gun to break out.

Na, not really. I'd go for an all you can eat Chinese buffet along with an all you can drink beer. I'd eat myself to death before i'd get anywhere near the chair

It may be of little relevance, but people on Death Row usually die by injection. The electric chair is banned in some states.

i'm not sure what, but some food that makes your shit expand vastly in amount, liquid and smell like a thousand deaths. when one dies, one shits. always. the whole motivation being that nobody executes me without getting their hands dirty.

that will be me, laughing my ass off from the afterlife, whilst some copper is mopping my shit together in a corner. great.

i'm not sure what, but some food that makes your shit expand vastly in amount, liquid and smell like a thousand deaths. when one dies, one shits. always. the whole motivation being that nobody executes me without getting their hands dirty.

that will be me, laughing my ass off from the afterlife, whilst some copper is mopping my shit together in a corner. great.

They plug your arse before execution, you know?

so there'll be an explosion too. the plot thickens, as do the shitty trenches.

Don't know if anyone's heard the David Allan Coe song 'Death Row':

For my last meal I want a double yolked egg from an albino pigeon with fried bat wings, the left hind leg of a black giraffe cooked medium rare, smoked rhinosouras, pickled ant-eaters, a plate of elephant stew, one mandrake root with a rabbits tongue and, Warden, I won't die before I've eaten it all for my last meal.

Makes good sense

starter - prawn salad

meal - KFC Tower burger meal

dessert - a MASSIVE battenburg cake (mazipan for the win)

So in all those movies with wars in, and people being decapitated an stuff, there is a tidal wave of shit not shown?

SPACECAKE!!!!

Yellow Infraction for bumping an old thread with a spammy post.