NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Falcon_BlizZACK

So when the hell are we getting Pokemon battle Revolution anyway!?

I check the release dates, Gamefaqs once said July 2007, IGN says August 2007...Hmv, Virgin and Game have no info on release...Grrr Nintendo.

Probably looking for a European Christmas cash-in, since Brawl is for 2008.

I'm really starting to get pissed at Nintendo for screwing us Europeans. They even think they can make up for it by giving us ONE single game before the US. Don't they care about us or what?

im getting pissed of at nintendo also sometimes im thinking of selling my wii it takes too long for the games to come out really iritating

they could at least give smashbros a World wide release and if pokemon gets a christmas release i wont buy it if it came out this month then i would buy it by christmass there are too much good games i want too buy so that means no pkmn

Europe is insignificant to Nintendo, they only use us for marketting purposes and sale tactics...Or maybe PBR is released in conjunction with when Pearl and Diamond were released...Anyone know the US release dates of Pearl/Diamond and PBR?...Then we could estimate how much Nintendo loves Europe.

It will be relased for the Christmas market for us, which will prbably be sumtime in November I would guess.

No point in releasing another Pokemon game on the market now, while Diamond and Pearl are selling well is there?

people actually want this??? :heh:

Exactly what i'm thinking. i'd much rather stick with my pokemon stadium because it offers more:)

It's not the point if people want it or not, it's the point that Nintendo is screwing those in Europe that DO want this game - or any of Nintendo's games, for that matter. In that area, Nintendo is as much a money-focused company as Sony and Microsoft are. But that doesn't make sense, does it? Europe is a potential bussiness area - if they just focused more on us, they could make more money over here.

well If i had to choose 1 game this year nintendo could screw us with if they wanted that would be the one.

But yes i know pokemon fanatics want the game .i guess it has some good qualites to it like a fast battle system.

well If i had to choose 1 game this year nintendo could screw us with if they wanted that would be the one.

But yes i know pokemon fanatics want the game .i guess it has some good qualites to it like a fast battle system.

I really don't know anything about the game. I didn't try to defend it, only to comment on the Nintendo-screwing-Europe topic. But I seem to have commented on it in every single debate I'm in in here, so I guess I'll calm down a bit.

After being sucked in at Pokemon Pearl, im somewhat curious to play this game now. Still wont get it if it's full price. Might consider it if it's down to 30 euro.

The late release of PBR is mostly due to the late release of Diamond/Pearl. That fanbase has to be built to even moderately sell PBR. Without it, it's pretty much worthless.

Still, the release dates could be much better in Europe though. Yup, im looking at you Paper Mario, Trauma Center and Elebits/Eledees

I saw the video review on ign and gametrailers, good grief i have never seen a potentially massive game fall so short (if the reviews are to be believed)

I am big fan of pokemon and i am seriously worried about how pbr is looking, even for the sake of battling in 3d i am not entirely certain, i am especially concerned at what the point of pbr is, with pearl and diamond we have a massive adventure and environment, we have a massive amount of pokemon to collect and then we have online trading and battling as well, how much more could we want!?!?

I've got it... tee-hee =P

hahahahaha

See you and your gloating-ness sir...

Terrible.But to be honest,if I had a game that wasn't out in Europe,i'd do the same thing :heh:

See you and your gloating-ness sir...

Terrible.But to be honest,if I had a game that wasn't out in Europe,i'd do the same thing :heh:

Of course you would, it comes naturally.

just before Duke Nukem Forever...

Well there was a reason they gave it that name...

Anyway...I don't get what all the fuss is about, games have ALWAYS been released over here later, get over it.

Then there's also the marketing sence of when to release games, they spread most out over the year, (you've not realised the one 1st/2nd party game a month yet?) and then a load at Christmas.

It also makes a lot of sence to release a Pokémon game then, after D/P craze is dying down and the kids want their next Pokéfix; it'll also help shift Wiis to Mummies and Daddies buying presents for lil 5 year old Johnny the drug dealer, and 7year old Tilly who's already had Gonorea, Herpies, Clamidea and Crabs....Oh wait, they'll want GTA.

The only game we've really been screwed over on is Smash Bros.:(:shakehead:blank::cry:

Sign in to follow this