Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The University Thread 2007

Charlie

Ahh thats shit, can't believe I missed out on that, honestly, I was really looking forward to it but because of work (its basically freelance but they needed me lol),lack of cash (garage to blame) and Strathclyde screwing up my application I wasn't able to go but no worries its been sorted out now, no idea what happened, so I'm going in to meet with Tony Anderson (know of him?) tomorrow at 1 to pick my other modules so its cool. Can't wait to start strath, should be good.

Moria what you studying again?

Marketing, Business Law (although all first year law students are in together), Business Enterprise and Business Technology.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is fucking awesome! I'd love to go to NZ! Why did you apply there, of all places?

Well it's sort of an exchange agreement between my current University (UCD - http://www.ucd.ie) and the University of Otago (http://www.otago.ac.nz/) in Dunedin in NZ!

But the agreement isnt just with that uni, it's with about 5 or 6 in Canada, Norway, Copenhagen, London, Hong Kong, 5 or 6 in Australia and of course New Zealand!

I'm only going for a semester though, but I just can't wait!

Thats like a thing we have at my Uni. We've got a guy from Germany doing a semester on my course.

Sounds awesome though, New Zealand looks like an amazing place. Hope you have fun.

All unis do it.

Im supposed to be in America right now.

*le sigh*

And in less self loathing news. In our lecture on Tuesday the lecturer summarised that men wish to be domestic (getting this from The Killer) and asked one guy who said he just wants a girl with big boobs. And then turned to "the other side of the room" because there was more men and me and the guy next to me both went "not really, no." Win.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!