N-Europe

Scarface Wii

Slaggis

From 1up's review, it seems that they were trying to use the Wii Remote with their feet. The controls work well.

Did 1up massively reduce the RE4 score for the Wii version - as this is ported just as well as that?

From 1up's review, it seems that they were trying to use the Wii Remote with their feet. The controls work well.

Did 1up massively reduce the RE4 score for the Wii version - as this is ported just as well as that?

Yeh, they say its the worst version.

So scarface is pretty good then?

I own both and The Godfather is the better game in regards to controls and missions. Scarface doesn't control as well yet the locales are better, the music is better and the graphics are 'prettier'. Saying that, Godfather controls so well you find yourself ignoring all of its shortcomings. (Pasted

story elements and repetitive texture/building sets) :D

I got this last week and have been plaing it a hell of a lot since then.

At first i found the controlls awkwered, but now im used to them they are fine. the controlls for driving are brilliant. easily better than gta etc.

If you liked the film you will like this. If not you will still probably like it.

Overall a good game with lots to do.

• 2 weeks later...
I got the game for my brthday, really enjoying it, but one thing I dont get it saving? Do you only save when youve accompalished something? If so how long is it between each save as I can see it getting a little annoying waiting to save!

You save by going to the bank.

Once you have fought your way out of the mansion and been to speak to the bank manager you can start to save. thne you can save any time you want. As long as you arnt in an actual mission. There are banks located in all the different areas.