• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

I quite enjoyed Web Of Shadows, the webslinging was fun but the battles got far too repetetive. Although the best part was having Wolverine give you a quiz on Spider-Man comic history......what were they thinking?

Favourite Spider-Man game would either be Spider-Man 2 or Ultimate Spider-Man

Favourite Spider-Man game would either be Spider-Man 2 or Ultimate Spider-Man

They were both brilliant because of the webslinging throughout the city, but we get that, it hasn't changed now for ages. The fighting and missions has always sucked. They need to make a real game and put webslinging on top of it, not make a game out of webslinging and put some shitty fights around it.

Well nothing wrong, but in the gamespot review IIRC they said that it was sometimnes hard as a lot of different actions required similar movements from you, the player, so you could mess up stuff.

I never really got that, personally

Just read the first volume of Planetary, seeing as I am a gigantic fan of The Authority and Stormwatch.

It is a very good read and it´s about the secret history of the 20th century in the Wildcats universe.

Also it´s Warren Ellis.

How can you not like his work!

I realise theres 3 things that have never been explained in invincible, ones hardly nescessary though.

The first are the robots that the maulers have, they've been shown once, and mentioned another time but thats it, which is fine, i doubt they could hamper whats left of the world atm but meh

The second is what eve saw when the purple aliens attacked, a reeeeally fast figure was flying by.

Last is in issue 7, the green ghost of the guradians of the globe (former) his tee shirt had the viltrumite logo on it. ooo

Interesting points. I really need to properly re-read Invincible one day. I flick through all the time but yeah.

Just saw on Jason Howards Deviant art page, on his issue 18 cover page.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick.

Thaaaaaaaanks!

He replies to pretty much every person who comments, I think thats awesome of him. Definitely buying some of his (and Ottleys) art when we move out. For "The Awesome Room"

On IGN re Dark X-Men thing.

"The Dark Avengers take on the Uncanny X-Men! Kicking off the 6-part crossover event, rising star Matt Fraction is joined by X-artist supreme Marc Silvestri to bring you a story that shakes the foundations of the Marvel Universe. When mutant riots break out in San Francisco, Norman Osborn declares martial law and sends the Dark Avengers in to quell the riots and take down the X-Men. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Don't miss the first Avengers/X-Men crossover in over 15 years!"

Erm.....

C109070.jpg

You know, as much as im hating Ultimatum (apart from the arc in USM) I really do love this image from Finch:

ultimatum.jpg

Is there a bigger version? It looks cool.

I quite like Finch's stuff, exceot that he can only draw one woman. (in my experience)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!