Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

UK

Stuff! : Allen returns to earth, so do the Viltrimites. Several punches and fucking amazing bits of art later and Nolan is is jail, awaiting execution. Allen gets himself arrested like a total baddass. Meanwhile, Invincible is benchpressing 400 tonnes, Rex has a wicked arm cannon, Dupli-Kate aint so dead, The Immortal is a dickwad and Eve is back in hotpants.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

100% agreed. They actually feel real. Ultimatum #3 was patronising. Can you believe it was the same price as Invincible.

One of the best comics I've read and the worst in the same day.

As I've said....I'm just completely staggered that Marvel allowed it. Were they scared to tell Jeph that he can't write anymore?

had to cover my eyes for those Invincible bits man!

(X-Men Nior worth a read? I haven't heard much about it)

A) Ah it was just the front cover, should be fine. Tiny glimpse of "Next Issue" which just confirms Invincible doesn't die, lol. ;)

B) X-Men Noir is fucking sweet. Totally worth reading.

you said book 10 is due soon yus? must own.

Yeah, I think its like within a few weeks.

aside: I have only just become aware of not 1, but 4 other comics reside within Kirkman's Invincible world. Are they all Kirkman? am I, in fact, destined to spend all my money on his work? am I his biatch?

You what what?

Within the Invincible Universe? Erm, Wolf-Man is, and is amazing, Brit is and has been cancelled, but was good apparently....I think it was plotted by Kirkman but actually written by someone else. Covers by Ottley.

The fourth I don't believe exists...

OOohhh...yeah. Pretty sure thats cancelled too. I'm not sure its Kirkman either. Don't know though....

...Yeah I don't know. :cry:

Full of charisma! :heh:

Just the front cover of x men noir made wanna read it.

Will happily lend/leand one day if you do want to.

Wolverine Noir and Daredevil Noir start soon...which should be awesome. X-Men and Spidey have both been very good.

leand

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Just done the first three issues of Wolf-Man. The art is lovely, and I know that style is a Kirkman-book trademark.

In some ways, I love how quick it set everything up, in others way, not. But yeah. It works well.

Though it already tells me that ReZ needs to get a new idea for one of his planned arcs in his comic, as wars of mythological creatures is in this...

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Just done the first three issues of Wolf-Man. The art is lovely, and I know that style is a Kirkman-book trademark.

In some ways, I love how quick it set everything up, in others way, not. But yeah. It works well.

Though it already tells me that ReZ needs to get a new idea for one of his planned arcs in his comic, as wars of mythological creatures is in this...

............You think Vampires VS Werewolves is new to Astounding Wolf-Man?

............You think Vampires VS Werewolves is new to Astounding Wolf-Man?

Not at all, but your idea already reeked of "been there/done that" (for the most part), but now I know it's in a comic you revere, you really need to steer clear.

Finished my first review for that freelance submission I told you guys about.

http://watchtowerblog.wordpress.com/2009/03/22/superman-secret-identity/

Very well written dude, not suprisingly. :)

In other news. I hate Greg Land. I absolutely hate him. I have precisely zero respect for him. For the record he was quoted saying he uses Google images for reference but DOESN'T trace.

gregland.gif

Edited by ReZourceman

Very well written dude, not suprisingly. :)

In other news. I hate Greg Land. I absolutely hate him. I have precisely zero respect for him. For the record he was quoted saying he uses Google images for reference but DOESN'T trace.

gregland.gif

Greg Land has no business being allowed to be a comic book artist, he is a complete sham and other actually talented artists should be allowed to come through instead of Marvel allowing a tracer to continue working on big name comics.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!