• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

You're a fucking idiot. :blank::blank::blank: (I hate you) *Lectures on MSN*

You might as well lecture me also. C'man ReZ, let's party.

Do you think there's a niche in the market for Mr. FishPansyman? Or at least his former form Pansyman.

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/eevilmurray/FishPansyman/

This contains images of Mr. FishPansyman ruining many peoples' shit to shreads.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

OK so I'm looking at around £8 for book 9 on Amazon (confirm that's right for leading on from the hardback vol 3 Rez? don't wanna read too many plot details if poss) which is better than I expected. I'm in town later today too so I should check Forbidden Planet on my way home.

OK so I'm looking at around £8 for book 9 on Amazon (confirm that's right for leading on from the hardback vol 3 Rez? don't wanna read too many plot details if poss) which is better than I expected. I'm in town later today too so I should check Forbidden Planet on my way home.

Oooh erm... you need from issue 36 onwards, volume 9 is #42-47, so you need volume 8, which is #36-#41 *Checks*

img4049.jpg

L10766356.jpg

The first ones = a lot.

Cheapest way is Ultimate Collections in the long run. £17-£20 ish for about 14/13 issues a pop.

Then TPBs, as above about £7.50-£10 for between 4-6 issues.

Then issues are like £2.00-£2.50 each.

oops I meant book 8 in the first place.

mmm....artwork.

It just keeeeeps getting betttterrr. It just keeeepss on goiiinnnggg.

Just thought I'd mention: I love the shapeshifter from Mars. His outfit is ace! Really looking forward to seeing more of him.

Weeoo

decided to get the book 8 in town. about £1.50 more than Amazon but I have it NOW :D

holy fucking shit it's good. Best it's been? almost. I absolutely LOVE this book.

ReZ refused to acknowledge my comments on his comic tonight.

Erm.....how is "I completely agree with you" refusing to acknowledge your comments? :confused:

I said I'm not completely changing the first issue, but I agree with your points and am going to try to work that in....as I said.

holy fucking shit it's good. Best it's been? almost. I absolutely LOVE this book.

You're so close...to "The Fifties" aka every issue is jaw droppingly good.

oh God I'm addicted. Just bought book 9...

Awwww yeeeaaaaahhhh. I love volume 9. It marks the start of where I started buying it monthly and the two page spread in there is gorgeous (you'll know it when you see it) (the MASSIVE scene)

Very cool.

Although....Volume 10 isn't out yet. Its out very soon though.

I'm scared to try this Invincible thing. Because you seem to be enjoying a comic far more than is healthy.

I adore Invincible. Its my favourite story, period. As in....from all media.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again in case you missed it ; Because of how good Invincible is at the moment, I am never happier than when I am reading it. Its that good. I'm not even shitting.

Awwww yeeeaaaaahhhh. I love volume 9. It marks the start of where I started buying it monthly and the two page spread in there is gorgeous (you'll know it when you see it) (the MASSIVE scene)

Very cool.

Although....Volume 10 isn't out yet. Its out very soon though.

good to know.

would it be cheeky to ask about borrowing some monthlies? I'm only worried they might get scuffed in the post.:blank:

good to know.

would it be cheeky to ask about borrowing some monthlies? I'm only worried they might get scuffed in the post.:blank:

No it wouldn't be cheeky, but I would have strict guidelines (well not that strict lol.

(They are all bagged and card/backed anyway)

But I will put a piece of corregated cardboard on each side, celotape it up, and then ask you to send them back the same way. But yeah thats no worries, just let me know when you want them, and what you want.

(Oh and also recorded delivery) :)

(Oh theres one more rule, I would leave instructions in probably two or three of the issues to text me immediately after its been read with reaction) ie issue 51. My god issue 51 how I love you - When I read the cliff hanger, before I even read the speech bubble on the page I jumped up and down, I was screaming and swearing before I finally calmed down and read the speech bubble. Which was Zingtastic)

Edited by ReZourceman

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!