• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

Oh god, I'm scared.

Or they shouldn't let him draw two comics at once because he clearly can't handle it, even if the other ones is so late that he is practically only drawing one a month.

I love how a year ago Bendis was gloating about how JRJR can draw an entire issue in a fortnight. o____0

I enjoy;

NA100_morrisonBill.jpg

Was talking about him earlier today.

I love DKR and DKSA (despite whut teh h8rz say). And as we know I "loved" All-Star Batman and Robin. It was bad, but I loved the fact. I feel like he could die now and save his reputation/not let it get any worse though.

I also "loved" The Spirit. As in, it was beyond "..." but I loved still.

Big time. Fear Itself is going to be amazing.

Its almost a new/different type of event.

(House of M, Civil War, Secret Invasion, Siege) but this time its Fraction, a little more....intelligent writing? But then he's got this awesome (mild spoilers? Fusion characters) or whatever, which gives it a sick Digimon/Power Rangers vibe.

God its going to be amazing. I can't fucking wait. I hope issue 1 has an amazing cliff hanger and not just "the cliff hanger is one of the things they've already announced about the event" which nearly always happens with these big Marvel events.

Ive stopped reading The Walking Dead in single issues, I found I just wasnt enjoying them as much so i'll wait for the trades with that one.

As for Fear Itself, I am in no way hyped for that event at all. The same with Flashpoint. I think event fatigue has finally caught up with me. The previous Marvel ones have basically been linked from Avengers Disassembled up until Siege so I think that probably kept me interested but now im just a bit "meh". Im sure once the event gets going i'll be fine but at the moment I really dont care.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!