Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

UK

But but comics don't come out until today :( lucky bastard, still i'll hopefully be reading them tonight.

Also, bendis does how many titles a month?

Scarlet

Avengers

New Avengers

Moon Knight

Ultimate Spider-man

Takio GN

now brilliant? maybe another GN? how does he sleep? Its worse than Nick Spencer...

Writing comics actually isn't that time consuming. You can do an issue in 1 day, EASILY. And I'm talking about a working day. Rest of the time is plotting/mulling story in head.

Also

UK get delivered comics earlier than US now....you just aren't (supposed) to sell em' till Wednesday. :p

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

Sorry what?

The delays behind [batman Inc.] are a combination of slowness on Grant and Yanick’s part. Yanick does all of his work on a digital pad and his art process requires a whole lot of lead time that Grant Morrison just doesn’t give him. On the Saturday morning, Grant had just e-mailed Yanick 12 pages of script for issue #5 when Yanick’s deadline for the art is in 1 week…so yeah, expect some more delays for issue 5 unless they get a fill-in artist.

Yeah i read the first two issues, I wasnt majorly wowed but im on a bit of a GL "meh" at the moment. I did however really like the art in the corps issue, some really nice bits in there.

Also I really need to get hold of the new USM issue, I wanna see Bagley's return damn it!

I got given these Spiderman comics a few days ago, Don't have any idea of their value (If any).

Any of you guys have any idea if they are worth some moola or not? (I'm expecting not)

The guy who gave them to me said they have never been out of their plastic wallet / case.

35715031.jpg

89326526.jpg

46608188.jpg

28507852.jpg

62628447.jpg

59927689.jpg

92421747.jpg

74239205.jpg

90637668.jpg

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe