• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

7_newxmen150.jpg

(Just if that isn't clear...)

Magento set up Wolverine and Jean so that they ended up stranded on the abandoned Asteroid M, which was on a collision course to the sun (IIRC).

They realised there was absolutely nothing they could do, and in the final moments as the heat was making them lose conciousness, Wolvey killed Jean, and walked out the ship into the sun.

As he expected, she suddenly is brought back to life by the Phoenix Force, who saves them both and then takes the fight to Magneto. Which ends badly, as you can see.

Although, he felt a bit out of character in that story, and was later retconned into being Xorn's brother or something stupid. Which I like, cause I'd prefer Magneto was kept great, but hate just cause I hate bad retconning.

The comics I got up to [years back] had Magneto being Xorn [in disguise naturally], was this not the case?

Yeah, that's what they "said" but it turned out it was Magneto.

Like I said, read ages ago.

No, this is after all that happened. Ive got the trade where the reveal happens/Jean dies then ive also got the arc in single issues later with the real Xorn appearing

Confirmed character return in Brightest Day:

1265920324.jpg

No, this is after all that happened. Ive got the trade where the reveal happens/Jean dies then ive also got the arc in single issues later with the real Xorn appearing

This. After the whole Xorn is Magneto thing, it's revealed he isn't either, and another story with the real Xorn occurs.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!