NEurope

Wow that felt like a stupidly short issue. Good but once again this was definately made for trade and that always annoys me a bit.

Still Eve not being dead, I did have a feeling she might not be as the hints towards it were way too blatant.

I look forward to seeing what they do with her now though, looks like her power level is being increased.

Totally fucking knew it. Awesome.

OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO VIOLENT, LOVE IT.

I screamed with joy when I turned the page and just saw pink everywhere.

Excellent issue. Cannot wait for the future.

9.5/10

some interesting shit going on in the DC Universe, the art was once again spectacular, and it's quite the story that Johns is weaving here, will be interesting to see how they fight this since J'onzz easily took care of Hal and Flash

wonder why Rez has gone pink? ;)

About to read Lantern now! Got my awesome black lantern rings. :)

Invincible \67 Solicitation.

MAUG090355.JPG

INVINCIBLE #67

written ROBERT KIRKMAN

art & cover CORY WALKER & FCO PLASCENCIA

'PREPARATIONS FOR WAR,' Conclusion Artist CORY WALKER returns to the series he co-created! After escaping from a Viltrumite Prison, Nolan Grayson and Allen the Alien must use what they've learned to gather the powers of the universe and unite them against the Viltumites. It all starts here, folks! The Viltrumite War looms large on the horizon! PLUS: PART THREE OF A SPECIAL PRELUDE TO NEXT MONTH'S IMAGE UNITED BY ROBERT KIRKMAN & WHILCE PORTACIO!

OCTOBER 21 32 PAGES / FC $2.99

Erm....fucking cool front cover. FCO does wonders for Corys artwork there.

Haunt as well!

MAUG090285.JPG

HAUNT #1

story ROBERT KIRKMAN

art GREG CAPULLO, RYAN OTTLEY & TODD McFARLANE

covers TODD MCFARLANE, RYAN OTTLEY (1:10) & GREG (1:25) CAPPULLO

McFARLANE & KIRKMAN'S HAUNT HAS ARRIVED! Daniel Kilgore is dragged into his estranged brother Kurt's secret life of murder and espionage... by his ghost. With no training whatsoever, guided by the spirit of his secret-agent brother, Daniel must now solve his brother's murder and save the world - or die trying! It all starts here, people: Witness the birth of HAUNT!

OCTOBER 7 32 PAGES / FC $2.99

Only read the first story in ASM #600 so far but it was pretty good, highlight though was definately JRJRs art, I really miss him drawing Spider-Man.

Oh and ReZ I managed to get Goafer to borrow the first HC of Walking Dead

A planet being a lantern is not a new scenario.

Awesome. But too short.

Only read the first story in ASM #600 so far but it was pretty good, highlight though was definately JRJRs art, I really miss him drawing Spider-Man.

Oh and ReZ I managed to get Goafer to borrow the first HC of Walking Dead

Yeah I read it now. The Madame Webb bit was good but the other back ups look fairly forgettable (I skimmed) Although I am SO PISSED that no 600 covers! FFS!!!!

Anyway it was.....good/alright tbh. I don't really like Doc Ocks new look. Loved the prologue bit though.

7/10

Green Lantern was awesome. Great artwork. Loved the artwork on the last double.

*Goes to read Invincible again*

I just read it again

It's just...so, unbelievably violent. It's fucking brutal!

I just read it again

It's just...so, unbelievably violent. It's fucking brutal!

Its amazing. Sick arc.

Erm...also after a few re-reads....

I'm getting a SLIGHT Dark Phoenix vibe.

God its just so stunning. I can't wait for the upcoming issues. I hate waiting.

Thought ASM was pretty damn good, liked Stan Lee's story as it was a bit of a laugh at the continuity of the ASM universe ;)

Oh. I love how they've ommited Superman in place of Plastic Man.

Well I read Sinestro Corps War Vol.2, I did enjoy it more than Vol.1 anyway. I think I just dont really like the issues of Green Lantern Corps, when its just the Earth lanterns I seem to enjoy reading it more. I figured aswell when it moved to Earth we'd get a lot more of Earth heroes but it only really seemed like a couple of shots of fighting/saving.

Still, it was nice seeing the start of the build up for Blackest Night.

I feel GLC gets better as it goes on. If you want/can I would definitely recommend Secret Origin and Rage of the Red Lanterns (and Emerald Eclipse which is GLC)

Sodam Yat is made of whynz.

I think im just gonna stick with normal GL, im not massively interested in them anyway so it doesnt bother me that I may miss anything.

I finished reading the rest of ASM #600 last night, enjoyed it. Its made me miss Spider-Man, I just cant bring myself to start buying it again. Damn you OMD!!!

I'm not quoting people but... I TOLD YOU SO, you know who you are

:heh:. Issue was so gory, amazing though. To be honest, I loved naked Eve.

Naked Eve was luls- if only because they had to quietly hide any nipples etc, while it was perfectly fine to have a man having his entire skin burned off shotly before his skull is headbutted in to disintegration.

oh America.

Should take this opportunity to note that i'm not saying I want to see Eve's nipples. Jus' sayin :p

Comic-Con News!

DC News!

- Robinson announced the five-part "Mon-El, Man of Valor" story, which will feature a "new look and a new outlook" for the character.

- Information on Justice League: Cry for Justice: "Originally this book was just a miniseries, now issue 5, 6 and 7 of it each have a big surprise. It's going to culminate with something have long-lasting effects in the DC Universe."

- A fan complained about Batman R.I.P. not, in his estimation, living up to the hype. DiDio said "Let's look ahead, let's not look back."

- Ambush Bug: Year None #6 should "surface" in a month or so.

- Johns might end up on JSA at some point in the future.

Marvel News

MARVELMAN.

The biggest news of Comic Con International in San Diego was revealed moments ago and jaws are still on the floor-the world-renowned super hero MARVELMAN is now part of the Marvel Comics family! Marvel Comics has purchased the rights to MARVELMAN from creator Mick Anglo and his representatives, finding a home for one of the most sought after heroes in graphic fiction!

"It is an honor to work with Mick Anglo to bring his creation to a larger audience than ever before," said Dan Buckley, CEO & Publisher, Print, Animation & Digital Media, Marvel Entertainment Inc. "Fans are in for something special as they discover just what makes Marvelman such an important character in comic book history."

Originally created in 1954 by Mick Anglo and appearing in some of the most celebrated comic stories of all time, MARVELMAN is Micky Moran, a young reporter gifted with the power to save the world by simply uttering the word "kimota!"

"I did not think it would ever happen," said Mick Anglo. "It's a wonderful thing to see my creation finally back."

MARVELMAN is back and he's found a new home at Marvel Comics! What's next for Mick Anglo's legendary creation? Stay tuned to Marvel.com for all the news on Marvelman and this exciting new addition to the Marvel family!

Cup O Joe Panel

- Staring November 9: Bob Gale will be writing all-new Amazing Spider-Man stories, in current continity, only on Marvel.com. Eight pages every two weeks.

- New Deathlok mini. Seven issues written by Charlie Huston, art by lan Medina. Marvel Knights, November 2009.

- Coming in December 2009: World War Hulks. Loeb said there's going to be a death of a "major character in the Hulk myhtos."

- Coming up in Hulk: Red She-Hulk. "We kind of figured that since we won't tell you who the Red Hulk is, we won't tell you who the Red She-Hulk is," says Loeb.

- Loeb is doing a one-shot with John Romita Jr. called World War Hulks: Gamma that leads into World War Hulks. "If you thought World War Hulk was big, this is bigger," Loeb says.

- "Those of you who have read Incredible Hulk #600, the giant spoiler is that at the end of 600, Bruce Banner can never become the Hulk again," Loeb added, noting that the new Hulks who will take the spotlight are the Red Hulk in "Hulk" and Skaar in "Incredible Hulk." The two titles will "lead to the inevitable 'World War Hulks,'" a mini event that will play out between the two ongoing monthlies.

- First question: will the Tom DeFalco/Howard Mackie-penned clone saga miniseries will bleed into current Amazing Spider-Man. It will not.

- Incredible Hercules is not ending.

- "What happened to Iron Man: Viva Las Vegas and The Twelve?" Quesada said that both are still being worked on. McCann said there's some Twelve news coming, and Quesada pointed out that Jon Favreau is busy working on that Iron Man 2 movie.

- No current plans for Toxin.

- "Is Ben Reilly coming back?" Wacker said, from his seat, that they are doing an arc called "Who Was Ben Reilly," past tense. To keep him from having to shout from the crowd, Quesada had Wacker join the panel.

- Thor event: the line, Quesada can't tell us anything now.

- Chance of West Coast Avengers ongoing? "I'd love that," New Avengers: The Reunion writer McCann said. "If you love Clint and Bobbi, we'll hopefully have some good news for them, and me, soon."

- News on the cosmic books post-War of Kings in the coming months.

- Expect four or five books a month in the Ultimate Comics line, starting in January.

- No news on Kitty Pryde in space will be coming any time soon.

- Dark Reign ends at the end of the year.

- Too early too announce the new Thor creative team.

- Marvel has purchased the rights to Marvelman. Buckley: "We are talking to all the people involved in the '80s/'90s material. Alan (Moore), Neil (Gaiman), Mark Buckingham." Buckingham then joined the panel. Quesada said he's excited to see the "continuing adventures" of Marvelman. No specific plans were mentioned.

- Lizard returning to Amazing Spider-Man in February.

XMEN News

1248457442.jpg

Edited by Dante