NEurope

awesomeness from this weeks books :)

plus Kirkman confirmed Haunt for October in the letters pages :)

On his Twitter he said he's doing 5 scripts a month now.

Image United?

-------------

Amazing Spider-Man #599

And thus ends the best run since BND started. Brilliant arc. Seriously fucking awesome IMO.

Shame that Harry didn't keep the suit, but it serves the purpose of the story and the on going new status quo/relationship between Harry and Norman.

Just loved all of it and the story elements its introduced.

9/10

----------

Man Deadpool was hilarious, and so messed up. 9/10

Speaking of the upcoming Deadpool arc or story in Spider-Man on IGN, Joe Kelly totally punks them.

IGN Comics: Can we expect to see 'Pool running across J. Jonah Jameson or any other Spidey supporting cast? Will there be any villains showing up?

Kelly: That's a good idea! Yes! And, to answer your next question, since this plays into the larger "Gauntlet" storyline, we'll see some of the players who are behind that epic as well. But these be secrets!

IGN Comics: The Gauntlet is also firing up in November. Is this a part of that larger storyline or is this the delicious desert before our main course?

Kelly: Didn't I...didn't I just - are you listening?!? But if I wasn't being indignant, I'd say yes, it's a pre-dinner fried ice cream with a grenade inside. Yum.

----------

Man Deadpool was hilarious, and so messed up. 9/10

Speaking of the upcoming Deadpool arc or story in Spider-Man on IGN, Joe Kelly totally punks them.

IGN Comics: Can we expect to see 'Pool running across J. Jonah Jameson or any other Spidey supporting cast? Will there be any villains showing up?

Kelly: That's a good idea! Yes! And, to answer your next question, since this plays into the larger "Gauntlet" storyline, we'll see some of the players who are behind that epic as well. But these be secrets!

IGN Comics: The Gauntlet is also firing up in November. Is this a part of that larger storyline or is this the delicious desert before our main course?

Kelly: Didn't I...didn't I just - are you listening?!? But if I wasn't being indignant, I'd say yes, it's a pre-dinner fried ice cream with a grenade inside. Yum.

The way Norman was talking at the end was just disgusting in my opinion, the writing was just amazing too.

What happened to norah at the end?

I thought 599 was good but not up to the standards of the rest of the arc.

From what I understood the info she got was that Osborn was onto her

To be honest, the first chapter was the best for me, then the 3rd and then 4th, then 5th and yeh, 2nd was ok but not amazing.

bn01030031.jpg

My favourite bit

Was this the American Son arc? I've not read Spiderman in a loooooooooong time (and I was monumentally put off by the whole shit retcon bollocks) but should I? I think I'll get hold of 600- especially as John Romita Jr is on hand to draw it. I've absolutely fallen in love with his work recently.

Dark Avengers #7/ Utopia Pt. 3 is excellent. Mostly because it's all about Norman and Emma- easily the two best characters in Marvel atm. And Sentry :)

unfortunately, it also features Draken or whatever the fuck he's called. What a totally fucking shit waste of time he is.

I still refuse to buy Spider-Man after Brand New Day but yeah this American Son arc has been pretty good.

Yeah I liked Utopia. Beast I find the most interesting thing about it at the moment. Majorly fucked up indeed.

God Normans a great character. Dark Reign has been great, and even though he's been in pretty much everything I don't particularly feel he's over exposed or anything. It is his storyline afterall I guess.

Erm....oh Daken**. He's alright. Come on.

Do we think that the slight emergance of the Green Goblin in one of the previous issues is going to be a big part in Osborns eventual downfall?

I'd say definitely.

Deadpool has a great way of completely simplifying everything thats happening in the Marvel universe, and theres a great bit of dialogue between Deadpool and Hawkeye where Hawkeye mentions Osborn will fall eventually.

He's not. He's like a bad tween fanfic version of Wolverine ONLY MORE BADDASS. Totally shit.

I see DR ending like so:

The Avengers (New and Mighty) reform/team up/whatever and take on the Dark Avengers

Norman looses it, goblins out, ends up getting whupped by Spiderman and Iron Man together

then some set up for next year.

edit: oh and Clint Barton is going to be Hawkeye again. betcha.

Betcha? Be a fool to bet against that. Clint/Hawkeye is Bendis' favourite character. It'll happen.

oh guys can you do me a favor? I want to sign up to this forum but the sign up doesn't work for me (it has a bot proof image test that doesn't load the .jpeg) so could one of you make a login for me?

I just want the same logins from here

username: Dan Dare (Yossarian if that's taken)

password can be: Xclusive

and if it asks for an email: [email protected]

ta!

oh guys can you do me a favor? I want to sign up to this forum but the sign up doesn't work for me (it has a bot proof image test that doesn't load the .jpeg) so could one of you make a login for me?

I just want the same logins from here

username: Dan Dare (Yossarian if that's taken)

password can be: Xclusive

and if it asks for an email: [email protected]

ta!

I'll sort that now for you, hopefully ReZ isnt already

Correct I have not. Just admiring a glorious/glorius (IE so fucking shit, lack of spell check grrr) preview of Spider-Man #600.

Right ive tried with Firefox, Google and IE but the registration image refuses to load on any of them.

I'm trying to work my way towards Blackest Night via my dogshit GL scans. It's...fuck, next to impossible. Replacements have to be found because I'm really getting in to it.

edit: rats. thanks for trying anyway.

Dude, it never loaded when i tried either, i have a feeling your looking to request some comics ;)

Message them to me?

Yeah I'm looking for Green Lantern 20+ and Green Lantern Corps 13+ and any other Sinistro/ Corps material.

The ones I have atm are terrible scans. Some douche scanned in all the two page spreads out of order and lumped them together in the back of the scan. total nonsense. It's impossible to read.

Yeah I'm looking for Green Lantern 20+ and Green Lantern Corps 13+ and any other Sinistro/ Corps material.

The ones I have atm are terrible scans. Some douche scanned in all the two page spreads out of order and lumped them together in the back of the scan. total nonsense. It's impossible to read.

I got Sinestro Corps War all the way through to the beginning of blackest night, if you want.

BTW, read the first blackest night, and my god, yes, tis awesome.