NEurope

Wolfman is ending at #25 :(

Oh my god tell me you're kidding.

http://comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=22212

OOOOHHHHH NOOOOOOOO!!!!

:( :( :( :( :(

Well I'm devastated, but....at least the series will have been consistently awesome. I really hope some of the characters move over to Invincible on a more permanent basis. LIKE CONSTRUCT.

?page=article&id=22212

Edited by ReZourceman

Oh my god tell me you're kidding.

http://comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=22212

OOOOHHHHH NOOOOOOOO!!!!

:( :( :( :( :(

Well I'm devastated, but....at least the series will have been consistently awesome. I really hope some of the characters move over to Invincible on a more permanent basis. LIKE CONSTRUCT.

?page=article&id=22212

Its gonna be a shame to see Wolf-Man end but at least it may end on a high.

I think its a shame they're going back to the original costume. I think the blue and black one looks a lot better

I have to say I think I prefer the old costume. I always liked the colour of the blue and black but I never liked the way they took out the boots.

i really don't think the yellow and blue would have worked in Conquest though. Funny, that.

Another thing: We've never seen Fco colour the old threads. Looking forward to that!

I have to say I think I prefer the old costume. I always liked the colour of the blue and black but I never liked the way they took out the boots.

i really don't think the yellow and blue would have worked in Conquest though. Funny, that.

Another thing: We've never seen Fco colour the old threads. Looking forward to that!

Exactly. Also the last time that costume was used was a solid 15 issues ago. Almmooossssttt a year and a half. And Ryans skill has increase tremendously in this period, so it will be really interesting (albeit only being a different costume)

But yeah. Very excited to see where Invincible goes after the Viltrumite War.

And....TWD sounds awesome.

It's a shame about Wolf Man. While it was never as good a read as vince or TWD, it was entertaining enough. Still, at least it sounds like #25 will at least be an ending on Kirkman's terms and not due to slack sales.

and being set in Invincible Land, I could see the character going on in Invincible from time to time. The Guardians of The Globe are pretty thinned out, for one.

Yeah really hope so. That would be great. Nothing stopping the odd mini series or Wolf-centric stories in Invincible. Assuming he leaves it open for that. Ie doesn't kill him.

Oh....Red She-Hulk.

*Facepalm*

it's the new JLA lineup apparently with still 2-3 members to be announced

Hmmm some of those outlines are Titan-ish.

Not that I really care about JLA, on account of it being shit.

------------

Thought I'd post my Heroclix collection here too. Someone asked me the other day and can't remember which thread it was.

Top drawer, for rubble/crap that I use for new models.

5680_217937850580_509970580_7969410_7447291_n.jpg

Next drawer is rares/random.

5680_217937855580_509970580_7969411_5181776_n.jpg

Then specific groups/cherisheds.

5680_217937860580_509970580_7969412_5543738_n.jpg

Another of the same. And also my uber rares.

5680_217937870580_509970580_7969413_5466832_n.jpg

Then just random nice ones.

5680_217937885580_509970580_7969416_1414180_n.jpg

Bottom is modelling tools/random crap.

5680_217937890580_509970580_7969417_5306873_n.jpg

Part of my prized GL collection. I actually own all GL symbol figures. Oh fucking yes.

5680_217937875580_509970580_7969414_6514884_n.jpg

My uberly rare SHIELD LE's. (Well most are uber, some are dirt common. *Glares at Roger Falcone*)

5680_217937900580_509970580_7969418_4242601_n.jpg

And finally my Spider-Enemies customs.[/Proud of]

5680_217937905580_509970580_7969419_2482817_n.jpg

Bonus Black Lantern Ring.

5680_217937880580_509970580_7969415_5022223_n.jpg

[/color]

All my heroclix are now in drawers, taken from their former glory on my shelf. However CD's/DVD's took their place.

In that JLA poster, Starfire is obviously the one on the left.

---

My dream last night was a weird version of what might happen in Iron Man 2. Basically, from what I remember;

- A trashed (i.e Battle-ravaged) Iron Man was running around the streets, dodging this massive eel-like monster. It could be a modern version of Fin Fang Foom, as it spoke english. It looked a bit like a Huntail mixed with the eels from Little Mermaid. But basically he was winning.

- Hiding from this pretty pathetic battle between the two was Scarlett Johanssen as Black Widow, with the massive hair. She was arguing with a pale-skinned, almost..junkie-looking version of herself, as though maybe she had set Foom free, but regretted it. She told her double to stay here to pose as Black Widow. The double was called something like....Ianka Kragonoff. I think.

- At one point, my character (whoever it was..male, young..?) had to infiltrate this library/office building under the guise of just another customer lending books. However I snunck into the archives to look up Ianka Kragonoff. Then I was tapped on the shoulder. I thought I was done for, but it was Morgan Freeman, an ally of Iron Man, who actually worked in this library/office.

Can't remember what else happened. I know Scarlett Widow (not Ianka) showed up at the Library at one point, and I had a realy tense, ALIEN-esque bit where i had to sneak out, avoiding her. It was in broad daylight and bustling with customers though.

WEIRD. Bit lovely.

Comic Con - Cory Walker Invincible Page.

How Conquest got the scar and arm -

1248637617.jpg

Awesome! :)

Looks ok but im still not a big fan of Walkers art, I think the colouring is helping it a lot

guess we're getting a bit of back story on the Vilumrites in Cory's two issues then

X-men forever #4 was easily the best issue of the series so far :)

I need to catch up on that, I think. I prefer the modern Fraction series (abso-fucking-lutely love the San Fran concept) but Forever makes a fairly nice, albeit old school, alternative.

yeah it's an interesting alternative, being that it's in it's own Universe. Last couple of issues haven't been too strong, but #4 was really good imo

Even managed to get the snazzy variant cover with the X-men as Wizard of Oz characters :)

I think the novelty of Forever has warn off for me, dont think much of it. I dont think Claremonts writing is translating well into present day.

That was my thought: Claremont is big on box outs, thought bubbles and exposition dialog. All things that modern writers have cast in to the fire, and damn well they have too. They're all rubbish techniques.

actually now I've said that, box outs are fine. The rest can stay dead though.

bump for Holy Shit

http://ryanottley.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/160.jpg