NEurope
welsh_gamer

What games have you put the most time into?

I wish all games told you....

I've lost my Melee data several times, so I don't know (plus it's not only me that plays it so...) That's one of my tops, or simply my most played game.

Tales of Symphonia: 320

Pokemon Diamond: 230

Final Fantasy XII: 220(memory card got corrupted, half of it is gone)

Final Fantasy X: 200

Tales of the Abyss: 150(everything is gone)

Rouge Galaxy: 130(same here)

Tales of Legendia: 120

Dragon Quest VIII: 100

Golden Sun: Over 100

Golden Sun: The Lost Age: Over 100

Pokemon Gold: 100

Kingdom Hearts II: 100

Mario Strikers Charged Football: I guess about 100

I'm crazy...

My current Pokémon Sapphire playtime is 935:14. I've also got about 100 hours on Ruby, and I've played through Ruby a couple of times to get multiple items. That means that I've played at least 1000 hours of 3rd generation Pokémon games... At least I haven't played it all by myself (I share my games with my brother), and almost half of the playtme has been hatching eggs while I've watched tv.

The two Animal Crossings are definitely the games I've spent longest on. More recently, though, I'm nearing the 150-hour mark on Pokémon Diamond, which is longer than I've spent on any other Pokémon game.

I think SSBM has hours into the thousands, though it's played by the whole family almost constantly.

I've put at least a few hundred hours into OoT and Perfect Dark too.

What're we doing with our free time??

Tales of Symphonia 80+ hours easily.

FFXII - dunno how long, but long enough.

Dynasty Warriors 3 and 5...god knows how many hours. I've done all musou modes on both, got all items etc.

Pokémon Silver

Pokémon Blue

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Ocarina of Time

Tales of Symphonia

Fire Emblem GBA

Tetris

These are the ones I'm sure I've been playing too much. Can't know for sure, though.

even though i traded my cube and wii in, i couldnt get rid of the memory card with my animal crossing save data on... i spent so long on that game, i have nearly a full set of the model town in my basement... it's awesome :grin:

and the DS version too, obviously..

i'm not proud to say that it took me nearly a year to complete zeldaTP~ i have no idea how many hours i spent on it, but i was just dawdling with it till jamba's constant nagging got too much for me and i finally completed it (i'm glad i did though... woo final boss battle was great!! that alone took me an hour~ i literally had half a heart left when i accidentally rolled over one of the skulls on the ground and it broke and restored some life - if i hadnt accidentally done that, i'd have died! hehe)

I must have put over 1000 hours into champ manager 97/98 while i was at uni. Pokemon blue/red took 500+ hours of my life too.

TOS would be the game I put the most time into, probably at least 100 hours, my first play through was 60 hours but the game doesn't count the bits you lost when you got a game over, And I've done other partial play troughs.