NEurope
jammy2211

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World

I'm assuming the mp3 for Nininsankyaku is gonna hit the net tomorrow. I need that song like oxygen.
erm huh... erm... what's the dificulty in getting it now?

it's in avi on niconico, and on youtube, it's a matter of ripping, and then... ripping the sound.

Just got the proper MP3. Turns out the actual single was released in Japan today.

I <3 misono

Just got the proper MP3. Turns out the actual single was released in Japan today.

I <3 misono

Linky link please? :heh: (I'm lazy)

*cough*limewire*cough*

Don't judge me. Wikipedia shows no signs that mass P2P is illegal.

Ace, I need to go download that song now. And go about avoiding spoilers till I import it :heh:

Ace, I need to go download that song now. And go about avoiding spoilers till I import it :heh:
My unit shipped today, I'm warning you, who cares for spoilers, avoid me. :heh:

The game came out in Japan today, didn't it?

Btw.: Does anyone know if this game works with the Freeloader (also especially @pedrocasilva)?

Futhermore, is there anything new known regarding the US release date - I mean now that the Japanese version got released?

@pedrocasilva:

From where did you import it?

My unit shipped today, I'm warning you, who cares for spoilers, avoid me. :heh:

You got the Jap version? Won't it be semi-ruined with not knowing what's going on?

Btw.: Does anyone know if this game works with the Freeloader?

Futhermore, is there anything new known regarding the US release date - I mean now that the Japanese version got released?

The Freeloader questions arise once more. Yea, the FreeLoader works on all games assuming you didn't get the latest update. US release at end of year, about November.

Btw.: Does anyone know if this game works with the Freeloader?

Freeloader is dead. Might work for those who didn't update though... but I'll run it through this.
@pedrocasilva:

From where did you import it?

Play-Asia, but I'd say it's not worth importing the Japanese edition anymore if you don't get the special DVD for pre-orders. (send them a message, ask what type of stock do they have, if any)
You got the Jap version? Won't it be semi-ruined with not knowing what's going on?
I can understand most important points if the the cutscenes are spoken, it's not enough to pull out any translations around, but it's enough to know what they're implying and heading into in the dialogs. (of course might still have dificulties, but it's not like I have zero understanding, although less than ideal still)

Besides, I finished Tales of Phantasia in japanese before, and this game is divided in episodes (should be more linear), still, it'll arrive and I'll playtest it... and then I'll decide if I want to finish it in Japanese.

That I didn't because I already own the Freeloader but just because it should theoretically work on all games, doesn't necessarily mean it does.

e.g. there could be problematic system updates that the game needs to run and the alternative upgrade method isn't of any use there or something like this.

Well: I am very likely importing the US version - as I won't understand anything in the Japanese.

Btw.: Where would be the best place to get import US Version (also how high are the fees a.s.o.)? I normally have a shop for that one but for some reason I can't find that game at all - which is a bit strange, normally it is listed way before and also the Japanese version would be available.

However, maybe they only will release the US version this time...

Btw.: I know about Gecko Region Free though. But from what I know the v1.5 (Homebrew-channel version) has problems with Super Smash Brosh Brawl?

Though I very likely will use it in the future anyway...

Or are you using the Twilight Hack Version of Gecko Region Free (without Homebrew-channel)?

EDIT: My fault: I just read that Gecko OS has a newer Version included.

So you are using the Gecko OS version plus Homebrew Channel?

So does Tales of Symphonia 2 work with Gecko OS?

Special DVD T_T

I want that...

If, like me your importing, then http://www.vgplus.ca. Best import site for games.

I'll be importing twice, like hell I'll wait for the overpriced and late PAL version.

BTW, updated my previous post to answer your previous post, might go unnoticed otherwise.

Yea wasn't too sure about the site so guess it :heh:

I import there all the time, good delivery and no customs :)

Yea wasn't too sure about the site so guess it :heh:

I import there all the time, good delivery and no customs :)

I can't go to that site, Persona 3 FES, No More Heroes and a bunch of others are calling for me.

Hell Atlus, give me Persona and Shin Megami Tensei wii!

Thanks the other links works.

Regarding my other post (the one about Shadow7's post)..?

Btw.: I am not to sure but wouldn't Gecko even be able to load the FreeLoader on a v3.3 Firmware?

Btw.: I am not to sure but wouldn't Gecko even be able to load the FreeLoader on a v3.3 Firmware?
I dunno :X but what would be the point if it runs the games without that extra step?

i'm thinking i might lock myself out of this thread seeing as it's out in Japan now, just in case :heh:

I don't even want to know review scores, even from famitsu, i want to try have the same Zero knowledge experience as i had with the first.

Only new info I wanna hear is the US release date, i don't have a freeloader yet though, haven't updated my firmware either.... is it still possible to buy Freeloaders? Or maybe I might wait awhile and see if they release a new version of it that works with firmware 3.3 seeing as the Twilight Hack guys already beat it, Datel must have a new Freeloader in the works?

I dunno :X but what would be the point if it runs the games without that extra step?

I have heard of a few games that are not yet completely compatible with GeckoOS but are with the FreeLoader but of course those problems very likely would get sorted out soon enough :)

i'm thinking i might lock myself out of this thread seeing as it's out in Japan now, just in case :heh:

I don't even want to know review scores, even from famitsu, i want to try have the same Zero knowledge experience as i had with the first.

Only new info I wanna hear is the US release date, i don't have a freeloader yet though, haven't updated my firmware either.... is it still possible to buy Freeloaders? Or maybe I might wait awhile and see if they release a new version of it that works with firmware 3.3 seeing as the Twilight Hack guys already beat it, Datel must have a new Freeloader in the works?

You should be able to find it easy on ebay atleast. Datel said if an update blocked the Freeloader, they'd do another.

Also i'm thinking about getting locked out the thread for a while aswell :heh: Don't want to risk anything.

You should be able to find it easy on ebay atleast. Datel said if an update blocked the Freeloader, they'd do another.

Also i'm thinking about getting locked out the thread for a while aswell :heh: Don't want to risk anything.

Just checked, Freeloader is still on sale on the codejunkies site for £9.99

well i got no plans to update my Wii yet unless it becomes required for playing a future game.... but hopefully that won't happen till after this is out (in the US)

Just checked, Freeloader is still on sale on the codejunkies site for £9.99

well i got no plans to update my Wii yet unless it becomes required for playing a future game.... but hopefully that won't happen till after this is out (in the US)

You ignored my spoilarz aimed at you! :heh:

Seriously though, I'm gonna play the Japanese version through a different method that I gave the link to a few posts above, check it; it's bound to still work (or have updates) when you get the game. That way you keep your money.