NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Grebe

Is it just me?

......Or are the majority of people having alot of problems getting on this board? I for one am getting more than i ever got with xsorbit.

Just too be clear here, this is no disrespect to whoever maintains the forums, just a slight grievance.

Yeah I think there were server problems. All night last night at least. No one could get on.

Errr, isn't this what the announcement at the top of the board is all about. Although, I admit I didn't see it until just now.

I always make sure i don't double post by accident. I copy what I've written and reload the forums to check if i need to write it again.

Its not about the fact that no one can get on, its just that for all the time cube-europe used xsorbit, dudes moaned about its stability, whereas with this one i think its got worse.

Everything is fixed for the mean time, we are incredibly sorry about all the down time and its not something we can just magically fix so please bare with us.

Overall this does beat the pants off xsorbit tho! And the mods did say we'd probably have teething problems. hopefully itll be fixed soon :)

javascript:alert("at least you can't do this here")

Remember that time on CE that every single thread you went into had been spammed with loads of those messages :heh:

Its not about the fact that no one can get on, its just that for all the time cube-europe used xsorbit, dudes moaned about its stability, whereas with this one i think its got worse.

Its not the forums fault, its the server. If we were still on Xsorbit and it was hosted on this server (which it wouldnt be as Xsorbit boards are hosted by Xsorbit but lets play make believe) we would have the same issues.

And yus, the announcement did clear the issue up.

Word from Conor is the reason for the problems is because the server is in Florida, and we all know they've been having a bad time lately.

Sign in to follow this