N-Europe

Someone make me a website. If its good Ill pay you...

ReZourceman

http://www.adobe.com/designcenter/video_workshop/

i'm asuming your just using the 30 day trial and not downloading a pirated version.

Pirated is a harsh word. Shared sounds more innocent. Since you know 'Sharing is Caring' and all that jazz.

And I can't believe Adobe charges $25 for the trial version of CS3 Master Edition. But I suppose $25 may be worth it, since it comes on DVDs, and the whole thing is $2500... I may buy an Adobe product after all.

Well i have nothing to do while im off for another 6 weeks so i may give it ago. I'm not amazing on it, i only know what i learnt at school, and have no clue about how to get it on the net with a com/co.uk.

I'd need to know some more info though,

Colours -

Links names -

and some other stuff -

did you get a whole suite or just dreamweaver,

a few tips for using dreamweaver though, make sure you actually make a site and not just start with a page as this won't work properly, and remember tables are your friends.

Tables are so 2 years ago. Everyone uses CSS/xHTML now. :)

Tables are so 2 years ago. Everyone uses CSS/xHTML now. :)

I know css i guess i'll have to learn xhtml

It was a whole suite.

Make a site and not just a page eh? How do I determine....as simple as

New

Site etc..?

1 in the middle column at the bottom of the start up window click "dreamweaver site..."

2 type in the name of your site and if you have the url already put that in but if you don't you can edit it later. Press next.

3 Click no i don't want to use a server technology (since your are a beginer) and press next

4 click the option where it says "(recomended)" at the end and then click the folder picture and tell it where you want to store the files for your site.(press next)

5 select none in the drop down menue and press next unless you want to use dreamweaver's built in Ftp then chose Ftp and enter your ftp information. (press next)

6 press done

Now you have to create a page. in your case create one from a template to make it easier.

just out of curiosity what suite do you have

• 2 weeks later...