N-Europe

Medal of Honor Heroes 2

Cube

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, this game uses European servers. Although I have never tried to connect to an American server. Don't know if its possible, I imagine the lag would be significant.

Yeah I know it region based but I wondering if they locked friend codes also. could be interesting as they this may happen with Smash Bros also.

Tbh Id like to get an online game but I dont feel compelled to add friend codes from a forum unless I get to like a few here, but everyone is well established already.

MK Wii online will be more worth this game's online, even though they are totally different. If it was a better shooter/more original then I'd buy it. (TS for example)

Thing is I'm afraid I'll make mince-meat of all of you. Nah I'm just not that impressed with this really. Wait for TS!

You go and wait a year for Timesplitters 4 while we play MOH :). Id love Timeplitters 4 to come out soon but its not going to happen

Anyone up for as many people as possible to play this game this week? When is a good time for everyone this week and we'll sort it.

Monday - all night

Tuesday - after 11pm

Wednesday - all night

Thursday - all night

So I'm pretty flexible! When's everyone else free?