Guest Stefkov

New game to entertain us until Halo 3

So we're all getting bored of Gears of War and we need a new online game

Rainbow 6 Vegas.

Battlefield 2:Modern Combat

Perfect Dark

Call of Duty 3

and another I forgot I think.

Anyway we all decided we're getting (or got) Rainbow 6 Vegas for out new online game because Gears is tiring. If anyone else wants to get the other games then awesome we'll play.

Get it now!

Well I've got Call of Duty 2 if anyone else has that. If not then it looks like I wont be joining in until Halo 3 is out.

Ugh. Vegas isn't that good. The others are all shit. How about Halo 2?

Yeah no-one else will buy Halo 2 becuase they're all boring.

That's the list anyone said a maybe to and Vegas is like the only one people agreed to.

I'm still more than happy with Gears, but how about we try like a non shooter game?

Maybe Virtua Tennis, or VF when it comes out? You can't really get many players on them though.

I might try Call of Duty 2 though. It's supposed to be the best in the series right?

Virtua Tennis is like 4 players. Virtua Fighter I doubt everyone will get.

I dunno about CoD2. I mean I have 3 and I just don't want to buy 2.

Everyone else is kinda agreed, mostly not everyone, on Vegas.

You aren't that bored of Gears because you havnt palyed it every night, which I guess is good. But we're all bored.

Ive orderd Rainbow 6 Vegas from play.com, but i bet it dont get here till like next friday... damm you Royal mail you lazy gits.

Why not look for something that isn't a shooter, like The Bard says. Then save the shooting goodness for Halo the third?

Why not look for something that isn't a shooter, like The Bard says. Then save the shooting goodness for Halo the third?

There isnt anything with enough players really.

There isnt anything with enough players really.

Exactly.

A game that's not a shooter doesn't support more than 4 players maybe.

Going through the list of games at xbox360achievements.org last night we deduced that it was only shooters that anyone would play.

Amped 3 no-one would play and it's a bad game I've heard.

Burnout I don't know, I don't want to play a driving game every night.

C&C 3 only 4 players at most I believe.

DiRT, again a driving game.

Looking at the list and the only games worth playing are shooters. GRAW people say is a bore and more.

If no-one wants to get and play Vegas with us then you're gonna be in a minority as most of us are gonna play it.

Didnt we decide on R6:V, everyone in the group is getting it?

Yeah.. it was like everyone but Linkified said that they would get it... or already have it.

But after Gears on messenger, Linkified said to me that he would indeed buy Vegas

If i can find them in a 2 for £40 deal then i'll probably come back from town with R6:V and COD2/3. Otherwise i'll just go with the flow and get Vegas

The CoD games are soooo good though, and the CoD4 trailers have me wanting to play them again!

I told Bauer about the rainbow six movement plan and all he did was complain say so no , not sure if he it going to get it...he went on about how he got gear to play with every1 and now where getting rainbow and its stupid something like that, then went on to say how me n Chris will do same when we tell him to get BFME .

God knows if he is going to get it , but i don't care if he does or doesn't

I say CoD2 or PGR3.

Both are 8-player.

Both are cheap.

Both are awesome.

I told Bauer about the rainbow six movement plan and all he did was complain say so no , not sure if he it going to get it...he went on about how he got gear to play with every1 and now where getting rainbow and its stupid something like that, then went on to say how me n Chris will do same when we tell him to get BFME .

God knows if he is going to get it , but i don't care if he does or doesn't

I borrowed it off you and I didn't like the game. So bloody what? I wasn't being stupid, if I don't like a game then I will not buy it, I don't need you to go and twist my words to make me look like an idiot.

And if you don't care, why did you spend 10 minutes trying to convince me to buy the goddamned game?

Just got back from town with Vegas! I really hope this is good, if not im going back down to trade Oblivion for CoD2

Sign in to follow this