NEurope
Charlie

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Crap I read the spoilers =[ Dam you triforcemario! You've ruined the harry potter books for me =[

I still need to pre-order. Is it going to be impossible to buy a book on the day its released in like Woolworths? :hmm:

I've never pre-ordered, and never had any probelms getting the book on launch date. Shops will have plenty of stock in the back :) Most people will be buying from Tesco's or ASDA, as Saturday is grocery day for many family's, thus Woolworths, WHsmiths etc should have plenty of stock left. Don't worry!

im so excited by this ive re read all the books over the past 2 weeks (the last 2 twice) :D

im so excited by this ive re read all the books over the past 2 weeks (the last 2 twice) :D

I would love to buy I don't have enough time to read them.So I had to make do with plot summaries.

Also 2 of my friends know spoilers due to bulletins on myspace.Sucks to be them.

I would love to buy I don't have enough time to read them.So I had to make do with plot summaries.

Also 2 of my friends know spoilers due to bulletins on myspace.Sucks to be them.

i wouldn't recommend reading them over that short of time frame, i could only read them at night and for 3 or so hours at a time, it completely changed my sleeping pattern and i keep getting only 6 hours sleep or so a night and waking up late :P

Just ordered this off amazon this morning.

Mum said she was gonna get it at Asda, they're selling it at half price. But then she said just get it from amazon.

Just ordered this off amazon this morning.

Mum said she was gonna get it at Asda, they're selling it at half price. But then she said just get it from amazon.

I think for launch you had to order it by the 17th...

Maybe you'll get lucky.Been processed/sent yet?

Wow. I was thinking of doing that, but I'm not that big a fan :heh:

I did re-read Half Blood Prince however. Thought it was utter shit 2 years ago, but after re-reading it, I enjoyed it a lot more.

Made my plans for launch :) Going to Tesco's with a friend at midnight tomorrow night. I am very hyped now, as we have both been discussing our theories for book 7 over the afternoon.

EDIT: Apparently ASDA will be selling the book for £5. Poor Amazon customers...

Apparently most stores are going down to like £8.99. Gutted to the people who still have to pay like £17.99

That greedy bitch (Rowling).. what book is worth £17.99 O.o Thats way too much! Well worth £8.99 though :)

Not too hyped to read it tbh.

I never realised, but J.K lives like a bus ride away from me!

I knew she lived in Edinburgh, but I assumed she moved somewhere exotic.

I think for launch you had to order it by the 17th...

Maybe you'll get lucky.Been processed/sent yet?

Delivery estimate 26th july - 1st august.

EDIT: Apparently ASDA will be selling the book for £5. Poor Amazon customers...

Yeah that's not right. They're selling it for half price otherwise Bloomsbury (?) just wouldnt give it to them. They were holding back giving it to them in the first place because they wanted to sell it half price.

If it's cheaper than £8 or so then I think I'll cancel amazon.

Holy crap you're right

I'VE TOUCHED THE BOOK I'VE TOUCHED THE BOOK!!

Ok, I've calmed down. :heh: We got the books in work today, it was rather good walking in to see a shitload of Harry Potter books on a pallet. But yeah, I was allowed to look at the book as long as I didn't open it. Those mean bastards. :heh:

That reminds me of when I did work experience at Woolworths! They got the books for the half blood prince in like a few days before, and I got to read the first chapter.. i was like meh. I have never liked the first few chapters of any HP book.

That reminds me of when I did work experience at Woolworths! They got the books for the half blood prince in like a few days before, and I got to read the first chapter.. i was like meh. I have never liked the first few chapters of any HP book.

The second chapter was much better :D

Anyone had the book arrive yet?

Im finished work tonight at 9.30

Im gonna come home get changed, meet my mate, get to Dominos for some garlic bread heaven then on to the "Queue Party" at 11.00pm

Working at 8 tommorow morning so will only be able for the first chapter tommorow, Im tempted to take it to work but dont think I could handle the stick Id get from my workmates...

Should I or not?

My mom is oddly up for waiting at Asda till midnight when she and her friend will go in and buy the book. My moms friend wants the book for herself despite having 3 children, my mom is of course getting me my copy especially as Asda are selling it for £5.

So this evening, i shall be reading the first few chapters before crying myself to sleep knowing that i hold the end of a fantastic series in my hands.

Apparently most stores are going down to like £8.99. Gutted to the people who still have to pay like £17.99

That greedy bitch (Rowling).. what book is worth £17.99 O.o Thats way too much! Well worth £8.99 though :)

Not too hyped to read it tbh.

Pfft, I can think of plenty of books that are worth the price we pay for newly released games. Just not Harry Potter.

I'm not bad about HP, but I'll still get it. And moving away from sauces, I'll pick up Harry Potter tomorrow and read it very slowly.

I'm more excited than I thought I'd be.

Whooo..8 hours or so.

I'm more excited than I thought I'd be.

Whooo..8 hours or so.

Likewise. My mum is annoyed with me, as that everything that has come out of my mouth today bears some resemblence to Harry Potter :heh:

this is the most unexcited Ive been for a new Harry Potter book in ages, maybe because I thought the last one was crap....

ok i wont be back on here til I have the new bok, and wont be in this thread because someone somewhere will "accidently" post spoilers, so enjoy it guys!

Downloaded a load of Welsh_gamer's Harry Potter themed Picross DS puzzles from Wi-Fi so I'll have fun doing those tonight. :)

Just so you know, the ginger kid dies.

Fields, if that's true, I will kill you for not using a spoiler tag. Asshole.