N-Europe

Happy Birthday!!!!

conzer16

Whos else thinks that the thread was going fine and this subject should clearly be dropped b'cos obviously he really didn't mean what he said with any intention of offend just to lightly amuse, raise their hand?

Now..... AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!

we are meant to watch T.A on fritag in politics (more american films ;]) also who thinks that the raise your hand thing will now get old? raise your hand if you think so...

leave ant alone

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

God I would kill for a nice Rosé right now.....

we are meant to watch T.A on fritag in politics (more american films ;]) also who thinks that the raise your hand thing will now get old? raise your hand if you think so...

leave ant alone

Your politics class sounds awesome, mine was damn good too. Maybe it's something about the subject that attracts good teachers.....

DOn't start turning it around just because everyone's against you.

Turn what around exactly, theres nothing to turn around...

There was no smoke, but people smelt fire, people probably wouldn't of been asked to leave threads on N-Europe if they gave racist abuse.

But when I put forward abit of comical sterotyping intended to amuse not to offend, the Lazer Beams with the frickin sharks are sent out to kill me...

Fresh I'll show you my Penis later

Now as you said

And yet again the N-Europe Gay Brigade come out in force to defend each other and make overly gay comments in an attempt to make humor.

Wooo, That really wasn't called for. Don't make me smack you down. Now get over what ever the hell is up with you and get back to being your usual, useful self.

Wooo, That really wasn't called for. Don't make me smack you down. Now get over what ever the hell is up with you and get back to being your usual, useful self.

You know what, it's not you I have the problem with by any means. You're right, it was uncalled for.

Turn what around exactly, theres nothing to turn around...

There was no smoke, but people smelt fire, people probably wouldn't of been asked to leave threads on N-Europe if they gave racist abuse.

But when I put forward abit of comical sterotyping intended to amuse not to offend, the Lazer Beams with the frickin sharks are sent out to kill me...

d

Fuck are you on about? At first you're blatantly stereotyping and taking the piss of all Americans, then once everyone goes against you you turn around and say "oh no, i was only joking"?

Follow the trend (presuming by Dyson's previous post of going along with the N-E Gays and such).

But yeah lets not argue and such. This thread was to celebrate the anniversary of the decleration of independence. Lets keep it that way please.

p.s. I wanted to say "America. Fuck yeah!" but was beat to it :(

;494455"]Follow the trend (presuming by Dyson's previous post of going along with the N-E Gays and such).

Bang on.

Well done America and all that. Why don't we have a "Teh UK is teh awesomez!!1" day?

Bang on.

Well done America and all that. Why don't we have a "Teh UK is teh awesomez!!1" day?

because the UK never broke away from a crippling tax filled trade scam =( (the person who says the EU will be attacked)

They give presents? ¬¬

mostly apple pie, if i remember correctly theres presidents day, labour day, indy day, harbour something day, thanksgiving and some more days that ive forgotten about, and you get presents then too =0