NEurope
Conor_NE

NE in the Irish Examiner

Last week I did a short interview with a journo from the Irish Examiner for a Manhunt 2 ban feature he was doing, and contributed a small piece attacking the ban (a miniturised version of my editorial for the site really). I just got word it was featured in today's paper, but alas I cannot get a copy of it up north here.

So if any of our Southern forumers could grab a copy - it's primarily based in the Cork region - for me, and put a scan on the board, I would be forever grateful! :santa:

My onslaught on print media begins!

*does high five with Conor, but hand gets hurt in process.*

Ow, ya sod!

id go to the shop for you no bother, but i havent a clue how to scan things into the printer!

sorry!

id go to the shop for you no bother, but i havent a clue how to scan things into the printer!

sorry!

Thats because you can't scan using a printer... O_o

LOL yet another gag missed by myself i need to get my game right.

Wicked, Mark texted me at 4 but didn't look at my phone till i was leaving work, legged it to the nearest shop to buy the paper.... been a long time since i bought a news paper :heh:

Thanks conzer!

"games expert" right :P

No problem :)

Is this the first mention NE has gotten in any national newspaper anywhere?

Okay it's only the 3rd biggest selling broadsheet in Ireland but fair play! Next get an interview in the Sun and Irish Independent and you'll be sorted!

Free publicity!

Congrats Conor, your articles on NE are really good btw.

On another note: When I read the scans I noticed the name Ian Power.

I'd like to play co-op with him some time, then I'd finally know what Nintendo meant when they used the slogan:

Now you're playing with power.

Now you're playing with power.

Somebody needs to make that his user title. NOW!

They were actually talking about Manhunt 2 on the local radio here in Waterford today, i think it might have been cuz of this article (not sure if the mentioned N-E though) cuz i copped the main speaker was someone in the article (one of the people against games), she was going on and on about the effects of violent games on kids, i really wanted to call up and give a big lecture on age ratings and parents responsibilty and such but i was at work, damnit

(not like it would of made much difference if i wasn't at work, cuz if i was off i wouldn't have been listening to the radio anyway)