NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
UK

Beautiful countries:no 1

IMG_1606.JPG

canada

i've got way more pictures but i'm too lazy to post them

by the way today is canada day

Sticking with my "I fucking love buildings" theme, i'll do the usual thing for these threads and hit New York (photography by AshMat too ;])

P1030041.jpg

P1020033.jpg

P1020034.jpg

P1020021.jpg

P1010015.jpg

I think, as with all built up big cities, it looks better at night.

Maiky i wouldn't even bother putting stonehenge on there, seriously, i've been, it's small, expensive and shit.

you are right but i dint have any other pretty pictures although i have seen so many pretty places

Ah the Iron shaped builing Ashmat posted. I was in the Ukraine at a farm and met and American. I was about 8 and he showed me pictures of buildings in America. He showed me that picture and I was stunned.

Then he was wearing a t-shirt with rivers of America on it...

Ireland because I live here!!

France is stunning and Canada is beautiful!

Off to Iceland next month. I hope it lives up to the hype.

I'm with the ginger_chris on the fact that Slovenia looks absolutely gorgeous. Our lodger of several years is from there and regularly shows us photos and such like. Also, if many of the girls in Slovenia look as good as she does, well I'd be very happy.

PS. ^^^ That's some crazy landscapes over in China. I'm going to have to go do a bit of research on the geological reasons behind that now.

Ah the Iron shaped builing Ashmat posted. I was in the Ukraine at a farm and met and American. I was about 8 and he showed me pictures of buildings in America. He showed me that picture and I was stunned.

Then he was wearing a t-shirt with rivers of America on it...

The flatiron's an awesome building, to say it's not a skyscraper either it's one of the coolest there.

My favourite country is probably Kenya, specifically the countryside around the Masai Mara. I'm not really one for big cities or huge amounts of people, and the feeling of being surrounded by miles and miles of nothing but plants and animals is awesome...

Sign in to follow this