NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
KingOfHyrule

[Spoliers] The Da Vinci Code thread

Very sorry if this has come up before, please delete the thread if it already has - I'd be surprised if it hadn't! If not, please use this thread to discuss the book, I'm currently reading it and can't put it down at the minute.

I just have a question for anyone who's read The Da Vinci Code, it's down below in the spoiler tag:

If one of the apostles at The Last Supper was supposedly Mary Magdelane, why are there still only 13 people at

the table, including Jesus?? What about the 12th apostle?

Bit late, aren't ye? :heh:

I liked the book but can't remember too much of it. It reads very smoothly, nothing too straining though :)

I wish I could remember all the jargon about the apostles, but I do remember thinking, 'well this has gotta be mostly made up'...

I had this book for a really long time, way before it was a hit, but I only finished it 2 days ago.

Great book nuff said :) Gonna make a good film since I think the book reads a lot like a movie anyway.

I saw a part of the film being filmed, where Gandalf gets bundled into a police car outside Westminster Abbey. Because my school is right next to it. And the filming was on a Saturday, but we have Saturday morning school.

I've been to Lincoln :) cool skateboarding, got my lip pierced there. Hill is a bit too hilly for me though.

I think they must be filming some parts in London, as he indicates in his post. Lincoln to London would be a big trek for the school day.

Yea, I live in London. They aren't doing the bits of the film that are meant to be inside Westminster Abbey there, because they weren't allowed, but they are allowed to do the outside bits.

lammie is right, angels and demons is 10 times better than the da vinci code, even though both are very good.

Yeah, I enjoyed Angels and Demons more than the Code as well. Anyone read Digital Fortress? Anyone else think it was a bit farcical?

Sign in to follow this