N-Europe

Terrorist Threat Defused in London

Blackfox

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anyone should comment on the Koran until they've read the thing, or at least read a biography of the thing.

Don't Google 'bad koran quotes' and post one. That's insulting.

It is what it is. I'm not making it up.

It is what it is. I'm not making it up.

But its out of context. So for all you know it could be part where they say this is how an evil man behaved or something. Basicly you are acting like an idiot. There is nothing wrong with Islam as a whole it is certain sects which are bad. You know nothing about this terrorist "plot" its probally a 99% chance its just some idiot driving round with a hell of alot of petrol in the trunk which has nothing to do with wanting to blow something up.

Well, it is. It is evidence. It suggests to us that the bomb makers were either inspired by that sort of improvised device, or were instructed to build that sort of improvised device. Of course, it may prove to be coincidental. But it is evidence, and evidence is at the heart of reason.

It is simple empiricism, given the diminishing IRA threat, to submit that it is more likely that a terrorist threat in London would be an Islamic one. Of course we do not know, but we can suppose based on empirical evidence.

To suggest otherwise is wet.

Given the crude nature of the device, it can hardly be a patented as an Islamic terrorist bomb. Of course, given current circumstances its easy to assume the terrorist had the same ideals as those in Iraq, but anything beyond that is speculation.

same here, but oh man aren't those russian terrorists a hoot!

I prefer the Serbians. Dennis Hopper's accent is hilarious.

I'm glad they defused this bomb, but it doesn't really sound like something a major terrorist group would do. The area didn't seem populated enough.

Mikey educates himself using "evilbible.com" what do you expect?

Are you denying the bible says rapists should marry their victims?

But its out of context. So for all you know it could be part where they say this is how an evil man behaved or something. Basicly you are acting like an idiot. There is nothing wrong with Islam as a whole it is certain sects which are bad. You know nothing about this terrorist "plot" its probally a 99% chance its just some idiot driving round with a hell of alot of petrol in the trunk which has nothing to do with wanting to blow something up.

There's nothing to take out of context. It's barbaric no matter what the context.

I don't need to know anything about the terrorist plot either. Even if it isn't Islam motivated, Islam is still a load of crap, for all the reasons I've already given.

I'm not going to tip toe around Islam just because some PCers, and Muslims may get offended.

Yes, I am special. Thank you very much.

If that's taken out of context, then any quote from any book is out of context.

Also considering that what you have written is in english and the Qur'an is not, then someone could have said anything. Anyway stop the conversation here.

Realistically; we have to come ot terms with the fact that our scoiety has both terror bombs and bombings equated to some religious mad groupd in the east. Of course there's other possibilties, but it's a lot more likely a suggestion than many other things.

I don't think it was (based on what the public know), but don't jump down someones throat because they expressed what crossed everyone's mind the second the news broke out.

(That sounds awful and harsh, but in many cases it would have been true)

Then maybe you shouldn't use what sites I read as a way to discredit me. Thx very much.

I don't have to be into religion to recognise that using a site like evilbible.com probably isn't the best way to learn about religion.

We need more muslims in MI5 and police, aka "informers" to help protect people from the cancer that is within some segments of muslims.

Identify nature of threat,

locate threat,

terminate.

Quran.8:12: I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off.

http://www.carm.org/islam/terrorism.htm

My brother, dont go on to random website off google, people have twisted islam in such a way thats its unbelivable. People like the Al Quaeda are doing this, using Islam to kill inocent people!!

To be honest it's a small minority of Muslims that carry out these attacks, it's not a general thing amongst them to execute these acts of terrorism.

I highly doubt that Al Qaeda even have any respect for their religion. They use it as a shield and as an excuse to be vicious bastards.

Context aside, what other religion actually tells their followers to kill?