N-Europe

Terrorist Threat Defused in London

Blackfox

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm sure you are, but your religion needs to clean itself up.

Thats just bulshit. The muslims who claim to be muslims and yet bomb other countrys are probally like 1 in every million muslim in the world. And its not like other religions havent done even worse things, just look at the christian crusades.

No it doesn't, it's the extremists that are interpretting the Qu'ran the wrong way.

I hear this sorta stuff all of the time. I'm no religion expert, but every one seems to interpret the koran, bible, etc in different ways. Who's to say that the way the terrorists way of following it is wrong? The bible hates homosexuals, yet when that weirdo group in the US preaches hate against gays, every one is like, waffle waffle blah blah, you're taking it the wrong way. Load of nonsense to me.

Stupid backwards religions need a kick up the ass. Especially Islam. I'm sick to death of being threatened by terrorist assholes.

Listen to Ant and thirtynine Mikey, they talk a lot of sense.

Well Ant just said Islam doesn't need to clean itself up, and then said all religions suck right afterwards. I'm not having a go at him, but that was pretty ridiculous.

I hear this sorta stuff all of the time. I'm no religion expert,Really Now???

but every one seems to interpret the koran, bible, etc in different ways. Who's to say that the way the terrorists way of following it is wrong? The bible hates homosexuals, yet when that weirdo group in the US preaches hate against gays, every one is like, waffle blah blah, you're taking it the wrong way. Load of nonsense to me.

Stupid backwards religions need a kick up the ass. Especially Islam.

The Terrorists way of interpretting it is wrong because literally the whole of the Muslim world is against these terrorists and their morals, if their motives where remotely right then every Muslim going would be behind these bastards, the terrorists don't even make up 1% of the Muslim population and most Muslims are peaceful worshippers who are just normal guys like you and me.

Well Ant just said Islam doesn't need to clean itself up, and then said all religions suck right afterwards. I'm not having a go at him, but that was pretty ridiculous.

Islam doesn't need to clean itself up

Relgions Suck was just a general view, but it was nothing against Islam

The Terrorists way of interpretting it is wrong because literally the whole of the Muslim world is against these terrorists and their morals, if their motives where remotely right then every Muslim going would be behind these bastards, the terrorists don't even make up 1% of the Muslim population and most Muslims are peaceful worshippers who are just normal guys like you and me.

It doesn't matter what the whole of the muslim world is against. The muslim world doesn't get to determine what Islam is, and isn't. That's the Allah's and the Koran's job. The bible hates gays, yet most christians claim to be against homophobia.

Not jumping here to cause any harm, but religion down to the bone is meant to be about law order (amongst many other things). The man-made law of today, people selectively follow, regardless of how law-abiding you may think you are, there are laws set in the world that we break. Same thing with religion Mikey (not jumping at you at all), which is why the bible may be against homosexuals, but many christians aren't homophobic, it's all free will.

Back on point, this really is a reminder of how ill the world is.

It doesn't matter what the whole of the muslim world is against. The muslim world doesn't get to determine what Islam is, and isn't. That's the Allah's and the Koran's job. The bible hates gays, yet most christians claim to be against homophobia.

It's like most religions, they follow a book and interpret what Allah/God Says, people live by their inerpretations but the Muslim world knows the Extremeists intepretation of Islam is wrong, you are discriminating and stereotyping the traditional muslim who is just like any other person, reguardless of religion.

We have had more Irish terrorist attacks in this country than Muslim. And car bombs is more the ira's style.

Nah, can't be the IRA as they're all about peace and kittens now.

Hey, some of us are alright, y'know. :heh:

I don't know, I wouldn't trust you. You could just be trying to lure us all into a false sense of security. :wink:

Seriously though, I just don't get what terrorism hopes to achieve. Well done, you've killed a few hundred innocent people, great way to get them to listen to your views dipshit. Honestly, if they have problems with Britain, our way of life, the various wars we're involved in, there are better ways of expressing it.

It's like most religions, they follow a book and interpret what Allah/God Says, people live by their inerpretations but the Muslim world knows the Extremeists intepretation of Islam is wrong, you are discriminating and stereotyping the traditional muslim who is just like any other person, reguardless of religion.

I'm not discriminating against anyone, I'm calling Islam a load of horse shit. There, I said it.

oshi, race row

There's no race row, muslims aren't a race.

Do you think walking around Utah with an I Hate Christians t-shirt on no-one would care?

And since when was the clusterfuck of current day Iraq any kind of yardstick as to how we in this country should behave?

Nope. I seen a video of one guy with a devil costume in the US get attacked once. By the way, I never said I hated muslims, I said I hated Islam. I hate Christianity too, yet one of my best friend's is christian.