N-Europe

WWE Superstar Chris Benoit and family found dead

Jimmy3000

there has been a lot more than 3 deaths in the last 10 years among wrestlers

e.g. British Bulldog, Crash Holly, Mr Perfect, Big Boss Man, Bam Bam Bigalow, Yokozuna

the whole situation is similar to the death of Phil Hartman (voice of Lionel Hutz and Troy McClure in the Simpsons) whose wife killed him before killing herself, but the kids were unharmed in that one though

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never ever watched wrestling so I have no idea who this guy is, but he seemed to have been a pretty big deal. So, I don't really get how they can just completely deny he ever existed in wrestling. Seems like trying to deny David Beckham ever existed in the world of football if he did the same.

there has been a lot more than 3 deaths in the last 10 years among wrestlers

e.g. British Bulldog, Crash Holly, Mr Perfect, Big Boss Man, Bam Bam Bigalow, Yokozuna

Bam Bam Bigelow's dead?!

*goes onto Wikipedia*

...shite! That's 6 wrestlers I used to watch who have snuffed it...:sad:

dont forget rick rude! he was one of my favs growing up, had a heart attack at 39 induced by drug and steriod use. Road warrior hawk and brain pillman aswell. Regal, angle and shane douglas have also been on the brink with some of the stories of their pain killer addictions they had that you hear.

I haven't. It's exactly the same.

So you've got the same respect for him, even though he killed his son ans his wife? Thats a little disturbing.

I'm not saying he wasn't a good wrestler etc i'm just saying how can comeone have the same respect for him after he did something horific like that?

dont forget rick rude! he was one of my favs growing up, had a heart attack at 39 induced by drug and steriod use. Road warrior hawk and brain pillman aswell. Regal, angle and shane douglas have also been on the brink with some of the stories of their pain killer addictions they had that you hear.

I think Droz dies as well. I know he was paralysed for years.

Wrestlings biggest losses are.

eddie,Mr perfect,Hawk,Benoit,Bulldog and Owen hart.

Especilly Owen hart though. The fucked him up after the whole bret hart controversy i was always angry he never won the belt.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!