NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Shift

Yawn

I've been looking for a new PC game that suits my tastes for a very long time.

When im looking for a game i look for a game that has a good online multiplayer mode, that way i can enjoy the game for a much longer period of time.

I'm fed up of seeing all these uncreative games on the market, which are the same for the most part, i want something thats different and not just a rip off of another game.

Now for the bit for you all to quote me on. If i own COD (which i do) what insentive is their for me to buy COD2 or COD3 (when its out)? Graphics aside, the game will play like its predecessor's but itll look prettier.

Crysis will be the benchmarking game for the latest GPU's and again, it looks pretty but whats different about it compared to other FPS's?

I just think that most of the industry has gone stale and we're going to be subjected to the same regurgitated ideas time after time.

CoD2 is alright, not as good as 1.

3 is never coming out, it was console only and its doubtful 4 will release.

As for a decent FPS?

F.E.A.R defo :p

Unmatched AI, fantastic graphics, pretty good story line... slightly spooky.

Other than that? Condemned has been on PC's a little while, mostly melee combat with a load of druggy psychopaths. Always fun.

And of course Half-Life 1, Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2 Episode 1 and Ep2 is out later this year.

Perhaps Halo 2?

I thought CoD2 was an awesome game on the X360. Good story and online was personal and lots of fun. It's probably almost as good on a PC.;) I wouldn't reccomend picking up CoD3 however. The campain wasn't as fun, and online it just didn't feel the same.

CoD2 was awesome on the PC, I still play it fairly regularly now.

CoD4 is confirmed for PC, Infinity Ward, the developers of CoD, CoD2, and also CoD4, and said so.

I can think of at least a half-dozen games that would blow the mind of even the most jaded gamer. Thing is, none of them are 1st person shooters. Left 4 Dead is slated for this winter though. That should be your cup of tea. Shadowrun should be worth a look as well if you want something different. Battlefield 2 is a fantatsic multi-player experience if that's what your after.

It has no online play but... Max Payne will give you great pleasure.

MoHAA: Spearhead Expansion....

Good luck finding people to play that against online...

Call of Duty 2 is where it's at.

Sign in to follow this