NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Jon

New Sig Please

Can some come up for with a new sig for moi please.

Anything to with the xbox 360 will be spiffing.

I know this is a bit cheeky but could some one make me a Revolution sig please!!...

i might even be your friend or something!

As I would also like a sig, could this become the official sig request thread. The sig may be Kakashi and/or Haku from Naruto, Samurai Champloo or Bleach related. An Advance Wars one would also be most excellent. Infact pretty much anything with the word bluejay on it will be great for the time being. :smile:

Bstmte, you are the lucky one. Zelda is easier to make a signature for than Xbox or Revolution. Might have a crack at the Haku/Zabuza one in a second.

ZeldaOcarinaSig2.jpg

How do you like that?

[Edit]

Made one for Bluejay too, hope it's what he's looking for. I tried to go into Kakashi's backstory a little, I think it turned out sort of cool. The transparency on the right is the best part, I think.

KakashiSig.png

• Like 1

Stuff you people, Johelian just hooked me up with a great sig, cheers jo :bow:

Made one for Bluejay too, hope it's what he's looking for. I tried to go into Kakashi's backstory a little, I think it turned out sort of cool. The transparency on the right is the best part, I think.

Excellent, thanks, but I could of sworn I said Zabuza though.

EDIT: Oh I didn't, the sigs great though.

2nd EDIT: Whos the guy with the glasses by the way?

Spoilers, Bluejay. Highlight to read. I can make you a Zabuza one if you'd prefer that, although I have some things to do today that might delay completion of it.

Uchiha Obito. I suppose you haven't read the manga. The memorial that Kakashi often visits has the name of Obito on it, who died during a mission when Kakashi was younger, the very same mission he obtained his Sharingan eye. They were part of a three man team captained by the Fourth, and on that day Kakashi had become a Jounin. They were on a dangerous mission and Rin, female healer of the three, was captured. Obito demanded they go to save her and in the process awakened his Sharingan trait of the Uchiha clan, but was unfortunately crushed by a rock during the battle and Kakashi's left eye was damaged. Before dying, he asked Rin to transfer his left Sharingan eye to Kakashi, who used it to defeat the enemy. Kakashi's many comments like "Those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash" are Obito's very same words from that day.

You also don't need to put "thanks" in your signature if you don't want to, I appreciate the gesture, but I'd rather make you something more to your specification before you thank me.

Spoilers, Bluejay. Highlight to read. I can make you a Zabuza one if you'd prefer that, although I have some things to do today that might delay completion of it.

If you want to make one sometime I'll happily accept a Zabuza/Haku one, but don't worry if you don't want to as this one is fine. If you do I could alternate between the two sigs.

You also don't need to put "thanks" in your signature if you don't want to, I appreciate the gesture, but I'd rather make you something more to your specification before you thank me.

okay, if you don't mind it makes the sig one line shorter.

lol, i might aswell get a request in, as im really crap at making them,

something to do with marijuana (if its allowed) and Yoshi would be cool.

I could use a nice sig myself..since I joined the old site I never had one on there as I never knew how to do one or get one..had an avaitor but it disappeared..my first attempt at trying to make one..plez oh plez most of what I seen are pretty cool..

Me too, as it says in my sig, I cba to rewrite it lol. Im so lazy

have you heard of photobucket.com? if you sign up (for free) you can upload sig and avatar files really easily. and if you can't be bothered doing that just send the pic in a pm to me and i'll put it up on my account, and then send you the link :)

Hey i'm new to making signatures too so could one of you please make me a resident evil 4 sig, or a Final Fantasy one, anything will do. Please. :aww:

errr yeh don't mean to be rude, but could anyone make me a sig as whenever i attempt to make its just crap. If anyone would like to make me one I would like the E3 symbol in it, err maybe a bit of zelda or resi don't mind. oh and thankyou in advance.

Sign in to follow this