N-Europe

To all Lurkers and "Guests"...

conzer16

Guest Stefkov

The next 10 people who join gets a free kiss from the oh so loving Takeo Miyazaki.

Come on, you know you want to.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NE is slowly becoming quite the busy site indeed!

How are the hits stacking up Flinky? Or are "hits" not used anymore?

I'm not sure how we check hits, Conor or Wildo probably know how.

But...my god. 329 people viewing, with 294 guests. This is the highest its been in a long, long, long time.

And its a Sunday! MADNESS.

McMadNess? NO!

:D

Haha, great memory.

It feels pretty exciting actually. Every day that goes by, the number of users slightly rises. I think we're onto a good thing here.

Not surprising, with Nathan newsing it up every 15 minutes and you on your quest to kick Cubed3 into yesteryear.

Not surprising, with Nathan newsing it up every 15 minutes and you on your quest to kick Cubed3 into yesteryear.

It's becoming a bit of an obsession now. I've turned into a right slave driver, but then I think we're getting results from it, so maybe it's a good thing. :D

I just rustled up a little graphic for you Flinky

glitteryourway38b91c06rh7.gif

:D

Edit:

@ Fresh: There are over 100 looking at GCC and only 75 looking at Wii discussion, although I don't know how many of either of those figures are current FM's

Quick question - where the hell are these people/lurkers coming from ?

Unless I have missed something (quite possible) the site itself hasn't seemed to change much , not trying to discredit it either.

Look at teh news on the front page. Especially the last week. We posted 20 pieces on the one day, and then about 15 the next day or two later. We're generally just moving up a gear.

I haven't seen the users online figure drop to below 170 for days...even at like 4 in the morning. This is bizarre.

Not quite. Actually, the majority are looking at gen chit chat. About 80 or so are looking at Wii discussion.

Gen Chat ones most likely aren't active. I would put money on it. Why would a knew person come on a forum and go straight to the general chat? They wouldn't.

Gen Chat ones most likely aren't active. I would put money on it. Why would a knew person come on a forum and go straight to the general chat? They wouldn't.

Because some of these people are probably long time lurkers, maybe they just want to browse and see what else is going on. Some of these people will be users not signed in, as well.

Because some of these people are probably long time lurkers, maybe they just want to browse and see what else is going on. Some of these people will be users not signed in, as well.

Long time lurkers? The gen chat is a board for active members, what's the point in just simply watching a general discussion, none really. For people not being signed in, they do not count, since they already have account. All I'm saying that if you want to entice new members get a thread on the Wii board.

Long time lurkers? The gen chat is a board for active members, what's the point in just simply watching a general discussion, none really. For people not being signed in, they do not count, since they already have account. All I'm saying that if you want to entice new members get a thread on the Wii board.

But now, dare I say it, the forum is not always about the Wii. I've seen members sign up purely for the 360 thread in other consoles board. Plus, there have been well established members who are not even gamers. Offerman (remember him?) never even owned a Nintendo Console, I think.

But now, dare I say it, the forum is not always about the Wii. I've seen members sign up purely for the 360 thread in other consoles board. Plus, there have been well established members who are not even gamers. Offerman (remember him?) never even owned a Nintendo Console, I think.

1 in 3000. People come to the site for Nintendo.

There are many that do, but there are also quite a lot who don't.

I'm sure regualr lurkers come to the forum for other things, however put yourself in the body of a guest. You're on the N-Europe homepage with all these great news stories appearing. One mentions to vist the forums, you do. Now Where do you vist? General Chat? No, you go to the Wii page.

I'm sure regualr lurkers come to the forum for other things, however put yourself in the body of a guest. You're on the N-Europe homepage with all these great news stories appearing. One mentions to vist the forums, you do. Now Where do you vist? General Chat? No, you go to the Wii page.

But people tend to browse, you look on the first page and then you look at what else there is, be it handheld or Gen chit chat, other consoles, etc. I've rarely seen the figures in the Wii Discussion board to ever be higher than the ones in Gen Chit Chat unless it was E3 or a special occassion.