N-Europe

Game Club

Wesley

I vote -1 for Baten Kaitos, I don't want to have play that turd again. Battalion Wars I would be up for.

Also is this is going to work, we need a few rules for stability. I propose:

-No talk about more than one game at a time. If we decide that Battalion Wars is the game we play, the thread title should change to Game Club - Battalion Wars and we should only discuss that game. Once the allotted time period for discussion has elapsed, no more talk should take place about the game, only talk of either the next game or talk on what the next game should be.

-No big hitters. It would be pointless to discuss Resi 4 all over again. We need to force people to buy new games, rather than just replay games we already have.

-We also need a "leader" who will ultimately make the decisions (I'm not nominating myself, although I would nominate either Wes, HoT or Fierce).

I vote -1 for Baten Kaitos, I don't want to have play that turd again. Battalion Wars I would be up for.

Really? I've been told it's a good game.

Then again, I was also told that Mario Kart: DD is a good game, so you never can tell.

Really? I've been told it's a good game.

Then again, I was also told that Mario Kart: DD is a good game, so you never can tell.

Baten Kaitos is an awesome game, problem is that its not for everyone. Its kind of a marmite game as there is no happy medium, you will either hate it or love it.

Baten Kaitos is an awesome game, problem is that its not for everyone. Its kind of a marmite game as there is no happy medium, you will either hate it or love it.

Spose. I can see why people like it, it's a beautiful game and the battle system is okay. What ruined it was the, what I thought, story filled with dislikable characters (that had dreadful voice-acting), cliches, bad script, a poor setting, and you sort of ended up with a tedious atmosphere that made the rest of a game a chore to play. And as far as I remember, the game had a lot of flaws and annoyances, I don't remember it being a very streamlined experience.

Maybe we should play it again, my opinion might change.

Eh? Waverace ranks as joint no.1 in my favourite racing games of all time.

I thought you might have something to say about my feelings on Wave Race :smile: I dont know what it is about the game I just couldnt get to grips with it so it got shelved and has been there ever since.

Ok i think someone should just pick a game and change the name of the thread to it.

Personally, i reckon the game should be GUN. Why? Because it's awesome and VERY under rated. it really deserved to sell better. Seeing as a lot of people haven't played it it makes it suitable as we'l all have a fresh opinion on the game.

Awesome, we're gaining some pace now.

Ok, I suggest we post our game suggestions, and then we'll let Wes decide which game to go for, as it's his club. :)

I was thinking of drawing up a short-list and letting people vote on which one they want.

Also is this is going to work, we need a few rules for stability. I propose:

-No talk about more than one game at a time. If we decide that Battalion Wars is the game we play, the thread title should change to Game Club - Battalion Wars and we should only discuss that game. Once the allotted time period for discussion has elapsed, no more talk should take place about the game, only talk of either the next game or talk on what the next game should be.

-No big hitters. It would be pointless to discuss Resi 4 all over again. We need to force people to buy new games, rather than just replay games we already have.

-We also need a "leader" who will ultimately make the decisions (I'm not nominating myself, although I would nominate either Wes, HoT or Fierce).

I agree with this I was thinking a new thread would be created for discussing each game. Because this would take place once in a while the forum wouldn't get clustered with too many of those threads. I also do agree that we need a "leader" but I'm not sure if would be best due to my limited activity on the forums. Maybe myself and another member could do it? Just thought.

We just need some more suggestions and then a new thread with the shortlist will be posted. Keep 'em coming! :)

Could I be the first to say no the Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, as I've personally only seen it ever twice, and the cheapest was £20.

In my opinion, Battalion Wars or Burnout would be good starters, especially the prior, as almost everyone is in favour of it.